The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Hello!

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old 3 Days Ago (6:24 AM).

Nature: Calm
    Hello! I go by Autumn. I'm 24 and a college student majoring in Human Services.

I love Pokemon and have since I was around 4 or 5 years old. I play the games, watch the anime, collect merchandise/cards, and sometimes do Pokemon art. I look forward to getting to know everyone here, it seems like a great community!
    Old 3 Days Ago (9:50 AM).
    (≧∇≦)/

Nature: Timid
    Hi Autumn, welcome to PC! I'm from NY myself, NYC to be exact =) Nice to meet you ~ do you watch the Sun & Moon anime? It's my favorite atm and I actively keep up with it!

pair family twin mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
    Old 3 Days Ago (3:44 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
      Hi Autumn, welcome to PC! I'm from NY myself, NYC to be exact =) Nice to meet you ~ do you watch the Sun & Moon anime? It's my favorite atm and I actively keep up with it!
      Hi Sheep, thank you! I actually haven't watched any of it yet, lately I've been watching the Indigo League. What a blast from the past, brings back so many memories! But I do have Sun & Moon on my "to watch" list :)
      Old 3 Days Ago (4:46 PM).
      Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
        Indigo League is pretty good but which dub are you watching? English or native Japanese? Dialogue in Japanese dub is better in my opinion, notably in the Eevee Brother's Episode where... Jessie calls Misty "flat chested". Enough said as they say.

Welcome to PC as well. Got a favorite region, character, game or Pokemon you'd like to share? Oh and I noticed you collect merchandise. How much of a collector are you? I hope you're not as bad as Fairy as her love of Sylveon knows no limits. Runs before I'm skewered

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
        Old 3 Days Ago (8:14 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
          Indigo League is pretty good but which dub are you watching? English or native Japanese? Dialogue in Japanese dub is better in my opinion, notably in the Eevee Brother's Episode where... Jessie calls Misty "flat chested". Enough said as they say.

Welcome to PC as well. Got a favorite region, character, game or Pokemon you'd like to share? Oh and I noticed you collect merchandise. How much of a collector are you? I hope you're not as bad as Fairy as her love of Sylveon knows no limits. Runs before I'm skewered
          I am watching the English dub, I've never seen them in Japanese, it would be interesting to see/hear though

My favorite region is definitely Kanto, I really like all the towns there. Especially Lavender Town. I had Leaf Green as a kid, lost it throughout the years from moving a lot but I bought both Fire Red and Leaf Green again a couple years ago. My other favorite is the Hoenn region, I was obsessed with Sapphire on my Gameboy Advance.

My favorite pokemon are Ghastly (and all the evolutions), Togepi, Jigglypuff and Bulbasaur. I really like Sylveon as well, I used to have a plush. One year for my birthday my mom got a cake made that had the same colors of Sylveon, white, light pink, and light blue, it was beautiful.

My collection is not big, it was in the past so I'm trying to rebuild it. I have some figures, a Pikachu plush, a charizard tumbler, volume 1 of Pokemon Adventures Manga, and a Pikachu binder full of cards. I certainly plan on getting more!
          Old 3 Days Ago (10:15 PM).

Nature: Sassy
          Welcome to PC! Any specific field you're looking to get into after finishing college? It's always good to see older players keep up with the series. Is there a favorite main series game you've played or a spin-off? This is a great community and I'm quite sure you'll find something that you enjoy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!
          Old 2 Days Ago (4:00 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tokyodrift View Post
            Welcome to PC! Any specific field you're looking to get into after finishing college? It's always good to see older players keep up with the series. Is there a favorite main series game you've played or a spin-off? This is a great community and I'm quite sure you'll find something that you enjoy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!
            Thank you! My favorite main series game is Leaf Green, I think it was the first Pokemon game I had ever played. A more current one that I really enjoy is Alpha Sapphire, I was so excited when I found out they were remaking it. I loved Sapphire on my Game Boy Advance. I do enjoy the spin off Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time.

I really want to play Pokemon Go sometime, I don't think my current phone supports it though so I will probably wait till I upgrade. It looks like a lot of fun.

I'm hoping to get my Masters in Social Work someday and get a job in the psychiatric field helping to counsel people. My own experience struggling with mental illness has given me a passion for psychology and helping others. Right now I'm working on an Associate in Science. I'm at a community college currently. The goal is to transfer to a 4 year college once I graduate.

Quick Reply