The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Stage
Featured The Multi-Dimensional Seaside Resort

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 3 Days Ago (4:54 AM).
i'm strong.

Welcome to the Multi-Dimensional Seaside Resort! This is basically a little IC hangout - a simple roleplay where you can bring any or all of your characters in to just chill and relax anytime. There are no sign-ups - you don't even need a character! Feel free to come in as yourself; this is not limited to regulars of RPT and we encourage anyone to hop in, so just have fun and let your imagination run wild.

This resort is "multi-dimensional" in that any of your characters from any of the "worlds" are welcome, even if it doesn't make canonical sense. What you do here does not affect ongoing RPs. Please only use characters you have created, and/or show up as yourself if you do not RP.

Rules are pretty lax here - basically don't kill anyone or make uncomfortable advances, but aside from that, do whatever you want and interact with the amenities of the resort however you like. Most importantly, have fun!

You may interact with and control the NPCs of these areas to a reasonable extent, ie. for the purposes of ordering food, renting a boat, etc. You do not need to wait for permission or for me to resume control of these characters to proceed with these minor interactions.

The main attraction of the resort. White sand and crystal blue waters stretch on endlessly, with gentle waves rolling in occasionally.

Located down by the beach, this quaint little father/daughter-run establishment serves cool beverages to quench your thirst, or quick bites to eat if you're feeling hungry.

The waitress is a young girl of about 10, who wears a little nameplate that reads "Jackie". Despite her age, she operates the front end of the cozy restaurant smoothly.

Her dad can be seen working away in the kitchen, and serving up orders at a fairly impressive speed given he is the sole chef. He wears a matching nameplate with "Ben" written on it.

The chalkboard sign hanging on the wall reads:

Menu

Grub

Shrimp Salad
Fish & Chips
Salmon Burger

Drinks

Soda
Lemonade
Iced Tea

Sweets

Banana Split
Fruit Cup
Popsicle

Inside the lodge itself, a concierge named Andrew greets you. He informs you that each room for rent is a spacious, ocean-view balcony suite that comes with two double beds and a television. The bathrooms also feature a Jacuzzi tub.

Adjacent to the lodge is a fancy-looking restaurant. The dining area is run by a rotation of part-time waiters and waitresses. A tidy little bar is in the corner, operated by a young woman named Anne. Occasionally, a live band will be playing on the stage as well.

The menu reads:

Menu

Appetizers

Clam Chowder
Calamari
Mixed Greens Salad

Main

Surf n' Turf (Lobster & Steak)
Pan-Fried Scallops
Seared Halibut

Desserts

Chocolate Lava Cake
Crème Brûlée
Strawberry Meringue Pie

Alcoholic drinks served on request, to those who are 19+ only.

Attached to the other side of the lodge, a colourful little building with a spacious, fenced-in yard stands, where various Pokémon can be seen frolicking in the sun. Occasionally, the Pokémon are also brought down to the beach for some supervised playtime by the ocean.

A man named Calvin wearing a red apron informs you, "If you would like to spend some time exploring the amenities without your Pokémon, feel free to drop them off here - they can play with other Pokémon in our care!"

Just be wary, sometimes a little surprise might be waiting for you when you return to pick them up...

And lastly, a small shack can be spotted down where the beach finally ends. A doddery old man lives here; his name is unknown and he seems a little senile, but he will rent you one of his boats for a small fee.

From time to time, I'll unleash horrific throw in random events to add a bit of "plot", or just fun things to react to and take part in with your characters. Check back often to see what kind of shenanigans happen on this resort!
Old 2 Days Ago (6:54 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
This looks great. I just have one question: I don't think I've ever join any RP here yet, but I've played D&D pretty regularly. So can I bring any character from them here or should I just pop in as myself and wreck havoc?
Old 2 Days Ago (8:17 AM).
i'm strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemanahrad View Post
This looks great. I just have one question: I don't think I've ever join any RP here yet, but I've played D&D pretty regularly. So can I bring any character from them here or should I just pop in as myself and wreck havoc?
D&D characters are fine as well! Will be interesting to see how that plays out, haha. I think any reasonably fleshed out original character, be it from an RP, D&D or fanfic will do.
Old 18 Hours Ago (8:46 AM).
press start to play_

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
D&D characters are fine as well! Will be interesting to see how that plays out, haha. I think any reasonably fleshed out original character, be it from an RP, D&D or fanfic will do.
Maybe we should move this thread to the Roleplay Casting after all, and have a new thread in Stage? ^^ So people have somewhere to chat out of character about the RP after all.

Quick Reply