• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF HA Sallazle and HA Drampa for breeding, offering ha pokemons as well as some legendaries and mythical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Hello guys, im looking for 2 pokemon with their hidden abilities for breeding purposes, and these are Salazzle (still dont have it) and Drampa. I got hundreds of ha pokemon to offer as well as some legendaries and mythicals, so if you have what im looking for please reply and say what you want in exchange. Ive been lokkiing for these 2 for quite some time, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
No ill take care of that, i just need the breeding material in the first place, sallazle and drampa with their hidden abilities. What is your FC?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
It's 5327 - 1652 - 0643. Sorry, I missed you because I was at work, but I should be on next time you are judging by the time this thread was posted.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Im online now, but you aint anymore it seems, Well, i have a lot time ahead of me so ill wait

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
ok im in the festival plaza right now trying to reach you please put on your pokemon game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back