• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Comment, and the spark won't be meant for waking you up next time." I warned her as I crouched down next to her.

"Now don't be so mean, Diana!" Delila laughed as she came over as well. What the hell was her problem?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I resisted the urge to touch the endowned girl again, and instead said "Does anyone here have the slightest idea as to what's going on?" I was totally confused, as well as disgusted. I had gone after a guy! Well, that wouldn't be a problem now, but still...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I'm Ivan." i said, not realising how that must sound soming from someone like me. Without thinking, I reached for the sack where I kept my collection and pokedex, I was going to research and see if there was any mention of this phenominon. What I found almost made me scream, I found a purse there the same color as the rest of my clothes, if you could call them that.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I was, before this disaster happened." I said, stills taring at the purse. I couldn't believe it! Me, with a purse?! If there was a god, I didn't care if he was immortal, I'd kill him for this...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"So we're both stuck as girls, and I feel less like a guy every second" I said as my ears pricked up. I quickly noticed that my colour had changed back, then i turned to the alleyway exit. "Something is coming...."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"What?" I asked, not noticing anything "My ears are about as big as yours, I don't hear anything." I added, then continued with "I don't think it would be a good idea for anyone to see us like this, even if they are coming."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
OOC: Why do I always log off when the RP gets somewhere? XD

IC: I jumped down a low fence into an allyway. Stupid trainers, she thought. Think they can put up with a Mightyena. Hah! I smirked pulling on the collar of my shirt. I feel hot. I look around me, notcing two people walking on the street. They have their jackets and scarfs bundled tight. I touch the back of my neck. It's on fire. I run down the allyway. I know there's a fountain somewhere around here. But I soon slow down. I can't breathe! I hear distant voices, but before I can call out, my feet give in and I black out.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I opened my eyes. I had blacked out a while ago. It had been rather odd. I had been walking down the Slateport beach when it had happened. I sat up and dusted the sand off me. It was then I noticed my hands were covered in pearly pink fur. I gasped as I jumped up. I becamse aware of the fact I could move my ears and aware that I now had a tail. I shook myself to get the sand off and islently wondered what had happened to me. I was confused. I was part... Espeon? I touched my forehead to feel the smooth gem of an Espeon. I walked out of the beach and into the dark alleys of the city without passing any people by using a route no one really used. I had been in a part of the beach where no one went anyway... That place had been where I went to think. I continued through the backway of the alley, sensing others ahead...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Whatever it is, it reaks of booze, and I can hear a faint noise..." I said as my ears pricked up again and I sniffed the air. "It's... loading a gun!"

"I could just switch its gender and we'd make an easy escape!" Delila laughed, but I shot her a look, which was out of my nature.

"There's something coming from the other side too."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I rolled sideways and groaned. For a moment I forgot everything, who was I..... and where am I!? Slowly, it came back to me. The feverish felling. My lungs refusing to work. And then... I blacked out. I got up shakily(sp? XD) and scrathed the back of my head, where I had hit the rough gravel. Ouch! My nails seemed to scrape at it. I drew my hands out before me and caught my breath. They were at least and inch longer that before! And pointed, they were sharp and hooked slightly at the end! I looked to my left-- was it just me, or was my sight a bit dimmer?-- and saw the fountain I'd been searching for earlier. I hesitated, then bent down into the clear glass surface. I almost fainted again. My ears were strethced and set to the back of my head. I had small, triangular marks under my eyes. Which made me remember, Mightyena! Was she out of it too? I reached for my pok?ball and clicked the top open. It was empty.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I tensed, caught in a difficult descision. Should I try to run away, or stay here and help these people? They were like me, but then again, that might be reason enough to avoid them...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I shot Ivan with a Thunder Wave. If we were going down, she would too.

I picked up Ivan and hoped a fence, urging Delila to follow. We had to find somewhere to hide, and fast. I found my body surprisingly quick and agile. It should have been, considering I was part Raichu.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Lett.... me, DOWN!" I grunted through clenched teeth, unnable to move an inch from the thunder wave. for some reason, being helpless like this really got to me, and I couldn't stand it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Fine, you can get captured, see what happens!" I said to him before brushing my hair out of face with the other hand, and continuing to run. Where had Delila gotten to though? She was right behind me a minute ago!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I would have said something, but I had spent all my energy fighting the paralysis with my last words, I was just glad I could still breathe. I had no idea what was going on, or where we were going, but this entire situation was just beginning to irritate me...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"What the hell!?" I shouted as a big black van pulled in front of me, blocking the exit, a giant red R on the side. Team Rocket didn't operate in Houen though! So much was going on at once, and I felt like I could faint. Then, a man jumped out of the truck, and landed firmly on the ground. I heard a bang, then blacked out.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I could hear the hard, grainy gravel crunch as someone ran by. I heard a shout, then a thump. I raced down the corner in time the see a huge explosion of light and sound. Nothing hit me. Nothing but the light touched me. But I could still see my vision blurrying even more, and I heard a faint laughter before I passed out.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"This is what I get for hanging out with these people." I thought to myself as I saw the van come up, but was still paralized from the thunder wave. The rockets came over to the now unconscious David, and loaded her up in the truck, before doing the sameto me, though they put a blindfold on me so that I couldn't see what was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back