• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HackerCross Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Pokescript is amazing. With that tutorial there it is good to use. XD I'm getting good with hex editor.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Good good, hex editing comes in pretty handy. Which one are you using? HexWorkshop? Thingy32?

And yes, PokeScript is amazing, but we're getting offtopic if we compliment it. Maybe we can learn it together, but how would we go about doing so?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Hexposure and Translhextion. I seriously know how to change pokedex data, evolution data, edit moves. I'm awesome at it. Of course it is just G/S/C only. Still learning advance. So, if you want to put me in Hex Editing for G/S you can.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
I would like to apply for everything.My work is my hack and some radome screenshots.I can do everything from mapping to tile editing.Not sure what picture I should make for scripting or hex etiting.I can show you more stuff when Iolites beta comes out and you'll see hex edited evos and stuff.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
@xXscytherXx: Done.

@foofatron:Alright, well I believe you with the Hex Editing, what with Chimchar as a starter option, and inserting new Pokemon. I am not looking for mappers if you've read the first post, so your maps mean nothing. And if you can only really apply proof of work after showing releasing a beta of Iolite, then I can't actually accept you as everything (and you do conclude that you've done EVERYTHING in your ROMHack?)

You've got two options Foofatron
1. Apply once Iolite has been released (a Beta of course) to be considered later
2. Give me a pre-release of Iolite through PM in order to be considered for application immediately

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
How can I attach it in a pm it only lets me attach links.

Upload the IPS patch somewhere and give me the link. Linking to ROMs is against the rules, but linking to IPS patches is fine.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hm, I'm liking the OW Sprite. And I guess you can do basic text scripts, but those aren't hard. Can you do anything else in scripting? Again, you haven't showed proof of work for everything, as you said you could do, so I'd need a pre-release of Iolite.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Mapping wasn't what he was going for, it was the text he was showing me. And the weather too, I'm guessing.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
The last proof is for scripting right?I'll make a give pokemon script or somthing.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Foofatron, you're applying for everything You do know that everything consists of a LOT. I have a feeling that you aren't applying for everything, so just list what you are applying for. Keep Beta Tester and Mapper out of that because I am not looking for any.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
I'm applying for pal editing, music editing,tile editor you can see all the tilesets I've made and used,scripting wheather is part of scripting%,hex%,text editing%,OW spriter%, battle spriter includes trainers and pokemon sprites back and front,ideas%,dex editing,
thats everything tell me if I'm missing a skill.I'm applying for everything.I'm learning how to change pal.I know how to do everthing.Yes Mars thats what I was showing you.For ideas for your hack you could make a whole regoin thats in the sky and you get to go down to the ground to catch some pokemon and you go back and forth through those places.% means I've shown you work for.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
First of all, I'm not making a ROMHack, so your ideas won't be going to me. Now, on to business:
-Scripting you've shown
-Hex you've shown
-Text you've shown
-OW Spriting you've shown
-Ideas you don't really need proof of
-Tile Editing I've seen that
Now what's left is everything else you must show:
-Battle Spriting
-PokeDex Editing
-Palette Editing
-Music Editing

Prove to me those 4 things above and you'll be in for everything, except for one thing: Can you tileset insert?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I actually like it a lot. Okay, so now you've still got PokeDex, Palette and Music Editing to prove to me.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Hmm...I'm having trouble getting the dex to work right it messes up.So I'll post pal.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Nice, I think we could use a palette editor big time. Alright, just PokeDex and Music now.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Here is the dex entaies.After I show you the music then I'm universal right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back