• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] Radiating's Diamond Nuzlocke

Years
Not going to lie Achromatic's nuzlocke runs made me do this. (I've only done one uncompleted Blue run)
I'll be attempting to Nuzlocke Pokemon Diamond.

Rules

- If a Pokémon faints, it's considered dead and MUST be boxed, never to be used again.
- Can only capture the first Pokémon per area. If I fail to catch it, then I don't get it.
- If the first Pokémon I find is a duplicate of one I already have, it won't be counted as my first encounter.
- Every Pokémon must be nicknamed.
- Healing items are allowed.
- If I find a shiny, I can catch it no matter what.
- Battle Style set to Set.
- If all Pokémon faint, it's game over.
Rules borrowed from Achromatic

I'll list updates as I start playing!

Years
I started off about 3 hours ago, I chose the male protagonist and named him "Rad". I chose Piplup who ended up having Brave nature. I decided on naming him Azul. (Blue in Spanish)

Route 201
First route ends up being a Bidoof! I caught and named it Justin. (as inJustin Bieber)
He's probably going to be end up being an HM slave...

Lake Verity
I tried to go back in hopes of a Starly...but sigh, just another Bidoof.

Route 202
I tried to get my hopes up for a starly...but I caught a female Shinx! I named her Neon because of colors..? She has rivalry which makes her not as useful with that decreased attack. :(

Jubilife City
I obtained the Quick Claw here to give it to my already slow Piplup. I also got key items like the poketch and the old rod, although I doubt I'll use that route just for a Magikarp.

Route 204
This route was an interesting one. I went in hoping for a Starly once again, but ended up with a Budew. It poisoned my Neon while trying to capture, making choose to heal it or just let it die. I decided to heal it just in case. After catching it I found out it had poison point and Timid nature, nice! Due to it almost poisoning down a member, I decided to name it Cyanide.

Route 203
Barry went down without a problem. After that I hoped for another Starly, but nope...I got a Kricketot! I named it Delelewooo, based on its evolution.

Oreburgh Tunnel
I just went in to pick up the HM and catch whatever I find. I ended catching a Geodude, which I named Rocky Road, after the ice cream.

That's all I did for today, until next time!

393.png

AZUL Lv.13 (M)
Brave Nature, Torrent
-Pound
-Growl
-Bubble

406.png

CYANIDE Lv.12 (M)
Timid Nature, Poison Point
-Absorb
-Growth
-Water Sport
-Stun Spore

399-m.png

JUSTIN Lv.2 (M)
Bold Nature, Simple
-Tackle

403-f.png

NEON Lv.3 (F)
Impish Nature, Rivalry
-Tackle

401-m.png

DELELEWOOO Lv.4 (M)
Bashful Nature, Shed Skin
-Growl
-Bide

074.png

ROCKY ROAD Lv.5 (F)
Naive Nature, Rock Head
-Tackle
-Defence Curl
- Mud Sport

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Good luck!
Just saying at Lake Verity you could've caught a Starly:
- If the first Pokémon I find is a duplicate of one I already have, it won't be counted as my first encounter.

Years
I was a bit slow to update this since I have some upcoming tests, but here it is.

Lake Verity Revisit
I went back after noticing what Soapie said, so I caught a Starly and named it Soap. :)

Route 206
Not much, I just caught a Machop and named it Fists.

Oreburgh Mine
I fainted the Zubat I found :(

Oreburgh Gym
After spamming growth and one X-defend, Cyanide sweeped the gym leader.

Valley Windworks
I successfully beat Mars without any casualties by repeatedly sending in Staravia to lower Purugly's attack. So far, no deaths in the run!

Main Team

394.png

AZUL, Lv.17 (M)
Brave Nature, Torrent
-Pound
-Bubble
-Metal Claw
-Peck

406.png

CYANIDE Lv.16 (M)
Timid Nature, Poison Point
-Absorb