• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Memories OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
@pikakip It isn't necessary. You can have an intro if you want, but I don't mind either way.

A Monocled Hawk
Pikakip

They are allowed to post.
Oh and maybe Michaela.
Maybe.
depends.

Mudkip: Eff you and your mind games.

middle.

A Monocled Hawk

Like A Boss
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
@Link-
You can call me Hawk if you want, it would be a lot easier than typing out my full username. :'P

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I like your character, so...stoic, pondering. Idk he sounds like some elder with many years of wisdom. I like him a lot a lot.

@ Mudkip: Thanks! I like your character too, especially how he doesn't really want to team up with anyone but does anyways. I thought that was a cool idea.

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
@Hawk I know, It was just a formal list.... Mostly.

@Cy maybe you should chill. :P
*Looks at cookie* *Looks back at Cy* *Ponders* I guess it works.

@Michaela Because. You gave me fake/internet cookies. Wait. You didn't specify what kind of cookies. I am gonna assume you meant the ones that store stuff on the internet. Then I am gonna use them to find out you password to stuff so I can buy ALL the cookies.

Good news! Because of recent events, everyone has been covered for the cookie fee. Thank Michaela.

I think I just might post again. Not now though. Gotta go somewhere.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
No I'm not gonna try. I'm gonna succeed...

But I has ALL cookies now. So I are happy.

@Mudkip BOOYA!

And I posted.

Last edited:

IDoLikeMudkip

Master of Nothing
Years
Don't be too sure of yourself...I never actually gave you any cookies. But lets check the middle cup....-.- have your stupid cookie! *throws cookie at links face*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...You will fail. D=<

Also, I might disappear for a day...or more. You know those projects that I talked about? Well, they are really kicking me in the face, trying to get me to finish them, and because now that my sister is here who loves to make me work harder and watches my progess, I actually have to work on the project now. Yikes. So, I may disappear. I give Sky(IU) permission to bunny Miharu, if needed.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
;W;

I'm sorry about the post lag, I have an insane amount of work, and I only get an hour a day!

All AP/Honors classes= no screw-ups available. my parents are putting me on l-l-l-lockdown!

I'll have a post up within the next few days.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I guess I'll revoice the question that was asked on the main page. Is this RP indeed dead? I for one hope not, I really liked this RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back