• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
It'd be weird if Gogoat is the new bike, because not everyone may use it. Maybe other Pokemon can be ridden like bikes. xD

I like the fact that we're finally getting some form of player customization. Not much as of now, but it's a start. :)

October can't come soon enough.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Even little changes are a step towards the right direction!
This is probably just the beginning, and maybe not in this game, but at least in the future im sure you'll be able to modify your hero a lot more. But I'm still hoping for new clothes/accessoires to be available :D

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Karosu is DEFINITELY based on France after seeing that map! I also love everything they're revealing; the new Pokemon look so promising, I love how we finally have some customization, we can ride the goat (I wonder if that'll be extended onto other Pokemon like Rapidash, Sawsbuck, and Zebstrika? I really really really hope so ;A; ) and I like the revamps to the Pokemon menus and the new Pokedex looks so great!

Ahhhh I'm so dang excited for this!

blue

gucci
Years
My two favorites from these scans are definitely the Bird and Goat. Now for their evolutions, if they have any... but so far, with X and Y's Pokedex, the game is shaping up to look pretty good right about now!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It'd be weird if Gogoat is the new bike, because not everyone may use it. Maybe other Pokemon can be ridden like bikes. xD

I like the fact that we're finally getting some form of player customization. Not much as of now, but it's a start. :)

October can't come soon enough.

lmao maybe riding Pokemon is the new way to get around anywhere ;_; That and rollerskates. What a terrible way to live imo.

blue

gucci
Years
Speaking of N, I wonder if he'll make an appearance? or even Cynthia since she's been in every game since her debut.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
The Region definitely seems to be more rural and about nature than Unova, which is great!
I hope there will still be a bike/skates to get around, or you'd be forced to have a rideable pokemon with you at all times...which would feel like having an extra "HM slave"

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
The Region definitely seems to be more rural and about nature than Unova, which is great!
I hope there will still be a bike/skates to get around, or you'd be forced to have a rideable pokemon with you at all times...which would feel like having an extra "HM slave"

Of course there's skates, they were in the first trailer remember =P

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Haha yeah i remember, i just hope they are not scratched in the end or something xD

The term is called Scrapping =P
And nah, remember the games are essentially mostly finished, hence why the localisation is simultaneous, so it'd be too late to scrap the roller skates, so they're stayin'

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Thanks for correcting me :P
Well im honestly glad they will be featured in the game, I'll miss the classic bike, but having something new will be pretty nice

blue

gucci
Years
It would be nice to choose what type of transport we use out of a selection rather than just being assigned a Bicycle.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Like the goat, the robin's cute, the panda's pretty good (I have a great feeling about his evolutionary line), but I don't like that weird lizard-rabbit thing. It's ugly @_@

Loooove the idea of riding around on a Pokemon. I HOPE we can ride more than just Gogoat, but I have a bad feeling that's going to be the only one.

So excited for this game. But I have to wait all the way after summer break which makes me sad :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
This is the first time I prefer the male protagonist over the female protag. I'm looking forward to seeing if changing their clothes is a possibility or not.
Their cool Apollo Justice-bracelets are interesting x3 I wonder what they'll be used for.

I also hope you can ride different Pokémon besides the goat.

Do we know who that green(?)-haired person is yet?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'm going to say there's a new HM that allows you to ride a Pokémon. If the Roller Skates are present, then it's the only logical explanation. Either that or the goat is an amusement park ride in the one picture.

Cyclone

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I see no problems, remember, as you can see, these protagonist have Canon Artwork, canon appearances, the customisation can't change it too much or else that artwork would be pointless, so changing just the colour is fine to me, at least it's a step.

But wouldn't the slight customization on their skin and hair color make them technically have no canon designs? I rather have unlockable outfits, so they can still keep their default designs.

Back