• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Don't we have a recent purchases thread as well?

Well shit, this thread is useless.

Years
Frozen cheesecake?

ywmpDWg.jpg

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
df2.gif

you're not allowed to have fun

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
wow is it hot in here or did someone just got burned

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Looking at my Google Calendar has become somewhat of an addiction. Always counting down to the next big event. NBA Live 18 on Friday. The Price Is Right season 46 on Monday.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Friday the 13th has always been a great day for me lol
I'm excited about this years Friday the 13th being in OCTOBER, though

string555

Banned
Years
There's been a long history with malware executing some weird behaviors and being released on Friday the 13th's, so AV companies kind of still keep an extra eye out on those days.

Watch out for teh malwarez... THE MALWAREZ!!! :O

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I think I may have an addiction to buying t-shirts. I seem to add 1-2 a month. Might have to start putting them in drawers instead of just my closet now.

string555

Banned
Years
The T-shirt buying addiction seems like a major over-exaggeration. At least you aren't blowing entire paychecks on T-shirts.

I wonder... is there a T-shirt Buyer's Anonymous? They have one of those things for everything... :O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back