• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphic Contest.. Don't miss the Graphic Showdown of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Here are my four banner entries featuring the anime, Soul Eater. I have the banner and linked under them are the Stock images.

Anger
AngerBanner.png

STOCK

Love
LoveBanner.png

STOCK

Hope
HopeBanner.png

STOCK

Death
DeathBanner.png

STOCK

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I'm joining, I'll be using Hayate No Gotoku for this one.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Ack, Idk how much time I have since I'm not sure what time zone this is done in, but I'll be enterring with Shakugan no Shana if possible.

Anger:
Anger.png

Love:
Love.png

Hope:
Hope.png

Death:
Death.png

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Ok Harris PM'ed me his new banners.. Here they are

anger11.png

death11.png

love11.png

hope11.png

Also... If more people wanna enter they better should hurry up... ;D

Bay

Years
Man, my banners are garbage compare to the other participants here. D: Tried a different style, but not sure if it's good. Ah well.

Decided to go with Pokemon. :P

Anger:
Anger.png

Love:
Love-1.png

Hope:
Hope.png

Death:
Death-1.png

(this one I decide to take a different approach)

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Just keep them coming.. :D

Anyway.. I love the banners we have so far... Great job everyone.. :D

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Wow guys those look awesome.. !!

XC that Mai banner is awesome.. :D !

And wow Duckey nice job on the Vector on the Death one.. :D

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I was going to enter, but I can't now since I am much too tired to make those banners, I really didn't see this coming. =/ And the deadline is in about four hours I think, so yeah, it is enough time, but I can't concentrate when so sleepy. (I didn't need to post this I know. =p I I just wanted to.)
They all look nice although I can only see three winning. =|

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Man, my banners are garbage compare to the other participants here. D: Tried a different style, but not sure if it's good. Ah well.

Decided to go with Pokemon. :P

Anger:
Anger.png

Love:
Love-1.png

Hope:
Hope.png

Death:
Death-1.png

(this one I decide to take a different approach)

I like your take on "death"
Since ho-oh is like a phoenix, which rises from the ashes, it's a unique yet interesting (in a good way) choice! ^^ I'd never think of something like that. ^^;;

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Just a question, does Cherii's really meet the requirements, 'cause I'm pretty sure those are different anime's in her tags.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Just a question, does Cherii's really meet the requirements, 'cause I'm pretty sure those are different anime's in her tags.
They're all of Hatsune Miku. Hope is a more 3D version of Miku, Love is like a little chibi thing of Miku, Death is some Miku render I found on Anime Render (idk her hair turned a lot greener in that banner) image here, and the Anger one is Black Rock Shooter which is a relative of Miku (I think, well that's what devi and TB said. D8)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years

They're all of Hatsune Miku. Hope is a more 3D version of Miku, Love is like a little chibi thing of Miku, Death is some Miku render I found on Anime Render (idk her hair turned a lot greener in that banner) image here, and the Anger one is Black Rock Shooter which is a relative of Miku (I think, well that's what devi and TB said. D8)

Yeah, BRS and Miku come from the same anime, that I'm sure of. Anyways, will edit (or post) later with my tags.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hey, please check out my post again, I added links to the post so you can see the images I used.

Feel free to tell me what you think, I'd love feed back. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back