• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
ok I been grade farming in NDX and I found that I need a total of 12000 for the best stuff

though with a garde cap of 99.99 per fight, man I in for a long farming.

anyway cant wait for abyss to come out

and my fave skit from the games

ToV the one were they talking about the ring and raven gose "I use to see lady." and rita hit him and yuri ask what he wish the ring dose now and raven gose. "go back in time, shut me up." lol

ToS2 it was any that were emil x marta related and marta cooking one. marta if you want emil I don't thinking killing him wiht your cooking going to help.

ToP NDX even though I don't know japaness I look up on youtub for tranlation and this is rody and dio are talking about hi ogui, you need to use rody hi ogui and then the skit show up and dio asking rody to teach how to do one and she make refernce to other tales games hi ogui like being level 30, having the special skill on, being in over limit. which confuse doi. I was lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Which Tales of Character did you had the most fun fighting against?
Abyssion, hands down. Oh the countless hours that my friend, my sister, and I wasted trying to beat him because our characters were only in the 60-70s whenever we tried to face him. Some of the best moments of my life, I'd say. Sometimes my sister and I would be bored, and thus we would pick up the game, pick the file with Abyssion, and try to defeat him in all sorts of ways on different difficulties. It's so much fun!

Then it would have to be Yuan and Botta, solely because of the 1/2 EXP on Hard file that my sister and I tackled. See, we're not the greatest at video games so we spent oh about... three hours trying to beat him and Yuan? It wasn't aggravating though! Instead it was hilarious and amaaaazing, and we had a ton of fun doing it! Of course, then we cheated and brought the difficulty level down for the Dragon's Nest because we didn't want to waste more of our life trying to defeat another boss, one we thought was more difficult than Yuan and Botta.

I also have fun beating up Remiel, Kvar, Rodyle, and Mohs, because I hate them. I also like to try defeating Sync with one Guy, but it's a bother when I lose because of a certain cutscene you have to see before you face him (luckily you can actually skip that cutscene, derp). Fighting Mithos with one Presea has been fun as well, though I don't do it as often ever sense he peaked into my favorite antagonist and favorite Tales of Character in general spot. I've grown to be a bit sympathetic and thus I don't try when I face him. I also have a separate save spot for whenever I want to defeat the other God Generals (final battle with them) other than Dist (hurrhurr), but none of them were really used as often as Sync's (even though he's my favorite God General), and I think Arietta's have been used second.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I guess to answer my own question:

Alexei from Tales of Vesperia because you won't believe how cheap he is using all his MA's. He's frustratingly hard, but that what makes him cool to fight against in Hard Mode. xD

And omg Yggdrasil -- I lost to him in Mania mode not once, not twice, not thrice, but...BUT A BUNCH OF TIMES.

Anyway, side question:
Who do you think is the hardest character you ever faced in the Tales Game?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Which Symphonia Character did you had the most fun fighting against?
The Lloyd and Kratos fight was definitely my favourite in the game. I love, love, loooove one on one fights in any game. Especially dramatic fights. So yeah. xD;
That fight was awesome.

Who do you think is the hardest character you ever faced in Symphonia?
...Sheena. /cowers away
I was getting used to the game, and I never blocked back then! xDD;;
I don't think I used any artes, either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Symphonia: Does the Dragon Nest count? That boss always gives me trouble. D; But other than that, I suppose it would have to be the bosses that are in the Book (which i can never bother to remember the name of. don't even try to make me remember; by the next day or hour it'll be 'The Book' again).
Abyss: I'm not too sure tbqh. It's been forever since I played the game. I guess just for the sake of it it's Nebilim. I'll try to think of a storyline character that is always difficult for me later.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
It's in Tales of Graces F, Facing Lambda's Body. :| I cant win at all, I need this title to win, and I dont have it.
In ToTA. My hardest was probably the final boss battle with Van. :|
In ToX I gotta say Gaius.
In ToS..SO FAR Sheena. But I beat her after I lost the first time.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
My hardest fight was Abyssion from Symphonia. I had a fairly easy time against Nebilim since the Abyss battle system allows freerun, FOF, and Mystic Arte awesomeness compaired to Symphonia.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It's times like these when I wish they localized these DVDs.
I mean-- God! They love absolutely brilliant! xD;
It would be pretty awesome to have Colette sticking out on my shelf. xDDDD;;

Also, a screenshot from one of the two United World episodes! Courtesy of Tara. :D
The upcoming episodes look absolutely mind blowing. I just hope they don't cram too much into the episodes. I mean, I'd like it! But it would also backfire.
...I don't know anymore. ;A;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
HI GUYS MORE STUFF. no i don't care that you guys aren't replying. i'm posting these anyways.

Everything is from the official site, so if you want to check it out, just look it up.

New image showing the two boxsets
Image for the Duo-DVD Boxset
Collector's Edition Boxset
Exphere Edition Boxset

aaaand, now have these time little screenshots for the next episode.
Spoiler:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Anyone notice the lesbian in Abyss's Baticul Port? Is there any way to acttually see her? The camera covers her on purpose doesn't it? She looks like a...whatsitcalled...the water people in Legendia.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
She's to the right of Batical Port, next to the fence thing. The camera always changes when you get near so you can never actually see her. I'm actually a little surprised yet glad that Tales would have a homosexual in one of the games. Then again Jay from Legendia seems suspicious. ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Again, I'm not going to be able to play the game for a while because PS2 basically broke, but why are you considering her a homosexual if all you can do is see her.

I haven't played much of Legendia, so I can't really say much when it comes to Jay. I like Jay though, from what I've seen of him.

/is just awaiting the next episode of Tales of Symphonia okay

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Again, I'm not going to be able to play the game for a while because PS2 basically broke, but why are you considering her a homosexual if all you can do is see her.

I haven't played much of Legendia, so I can't really say much when it comes to Jay. I like Jay though, from what I've seen of him.

/is just awaiting the next episode of Tales of Symphonia okay

Actually you've got it backwards. You CAN'T see her. She always obsesses about General Ceceil's beauty and safety like a stalker.

Last edited:
Back