• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I probably wouldn't have chosen something, but I did look over it again carefully and I'd be interested in these!

Tangrowth 100 F Luxury Sassy Regenerator HP,SpD,Def Giga Drain,Knock Off,Earthquake,Sludge Bomb ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Cured
Salazzle Ms Bandito 100 F Luxury Modest Corrosion SpA,Spd,HP Dragon Pulse,Attract,Flamethrower,Sludge Wave ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ No

Since I need both of them, I would do all 4 you wanted for these two.

Okay noted, so this weekend again? :) or will you be up for wed night? Thank you

User19sq

That's fine, I'm still recovering from flu and I'll likely have to send stuff to Soapie anyway since you and I generally do not have compatible times.

Ohh I see where the issue is here. When I said "I'll take her" I was referring to Vulpix, not Oshawott, since that's the one I had asked for info on. Oricorio is fine, but Yulia should be the Vulpix.

Well, I guess I have a free Oshawott, then. And the Vulpix is still my OT like Oricorio, so I can give her the name no problem! I'll do my best to trade everything this Friday, if it's okay with you and/or Soapie too. -w-

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Haha, no worries. ^^ my priority one would be your Shiny Event one from the poke center if only one. Just let me know!
Alright, after some thought I might be interested in Vivillon as well. Is it just ENG language or some other distribution? I'll need to check the OT on mine. Passimian would be fine for my PC Kyoto one! Let me know which nature you prefer.

Okay noted, so this weekend again? :) or will you be up for wed night? Thank you
Sorry for the late reply, tonight should be fine! I'll be in and out periodically in my available time, as usual.

Well, I guess I have a free Oshawott, then. And the Vulpix is still my OT like Oricorio, so I can give her the name no problem! I'll do my best to trade everything this Friday, if it's okay with you and/or Soapie too. -w-
Sorry for the confusion. @@ Vulpix and Oricorio are good! Hmm, I don't think I have any available times on my Fri, and I haven't sent anything over to Soapie since I was sick last week. If you mean your Fri though it might be my Sat, and I could do my Sat from maybe 8 or 9 AM?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Alright, after some thought I might be interested in Vivillon as well. Is it just ENG language or some other distribution? I'll need to check the OT on mine. Passimian would be fine for my PC Kyoto one! Let me know which nature you prefer.

Sorry for the late reply, tonight should be fine! I'll be in and out periodically in my available time, as usual.

Sorry for the confusion. @@ Vulpix and Oricorio are good! Hmm, I don't think I have any available times on my Fri, and I haven't sent anything over to Soapie since I was sick last week. If you mean your Fri though it might be my Sat, and I could do my Sat from maybe 8 or 9 AM?

English yes. ^^ And adamant if you have, I am fine trading both for one if needbe, if you are offering two, just surprise me on the other one. Either way works for me. Would there be time tomorrow that would work for you?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
English yes. ^^ And adamant if you have, I am fine trading both for one if needbe, if you are offering two, just surprise me on the other one. Either way works for me. Would there be time tomorrow that would work for you?
Gotcha, I'll have to check when I'm home. I'm around tonight (my usual Wed time), but otherwise am not around again til the weekend.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Would 9 be better for you? If you're able to clone the Vivillon, that would be great, Passimian is not necessary.
A bit if it's okay! 9:30 isn't impossible, just doesn't leave too much wiggle room for time, but it's workable! Can do; still not sure on Vivillon so I'll let you know before the trade.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
A bit if it's okay! 9:30 isn't impossible, just doesn't leave too much wiggle room for time, but it's workable! Can do; still not sure on Vivillon so I'll let you know before the trade.

No worries either way. ^^ Just happy to get at least one more Ho-Oh for the collection. I will try to wake up in time to be up by 9pm your time, so I will talk to you then. ^^

User19sq

I'll do my best to meet you or Soapie then. XD

Road

beyond salvation
Years
UPDATE!
- New banners and colors!
- Added Hyper Training and EV Training services for 7th Gen!

ABOUT THE SHINY TAPU KOKO EVENT
Yes I have it. No it is not available for trade yet; I am SRing for HP Ice.
However I will take offers at a price of three normal Shinies!
NO I DO NOT HAVE CODES TO TRADE NOR WILL I GET YOU CODES, DO NOT ASK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back