• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Hello so i ran into a bug so what happened was reggie cut open the door to that house and we went inside i looked to see my pokemon not healed so i left to heal at pokemon centre but when i went back into the house i get stuck in the black part below the door and i cant move

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
never mind i the patch you had fixed it great game by the way im lovin every second of it

Years
I found what you meant and have fixed it for the patch I just posted.

I finally saw what the issue was, something really silly. Send me your .rxdata file from the saved games folder and I'll get you out of the gym.

I'm not sure what the issue here would be. Maybe you didn't have all the files? You have to download the v3.0.3 file then download the 3.0.5 patch and extract into the 3.0.3 folder.

I got pass the fourth question but now the final question gets answered but now it reacts like the fouth door, it put a screen on the MC

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2022
Any time I attempt to fight the third gym leader a script error occurs preventing me from continuing.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
hey are those gift pokemon fixed by chance? I would love to get a Litten.

Also on the matter of those birth sign abilities, would the ability swap change abilities of pokemon besides the birthsign holder?

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Hello there ^^

I've just begin your game, seems to be cool, even if the first gyme is Rock type ^^. I've found a little bug there, when you are supposed to put on the screen to open the gate, the right one is already on whereas it should be off, and when you put on the left one, it doesn't open the gate, you need to go back to the right one.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Yes, and no.

Ah great, good to know on Litten. And shame about the ability thing. Good thing I didnt save on this bidoof I caught with strong IVs in attack and speed since it had the unreliable Simple ability

Also are the days and nights supposed to go by every couple of minutes? I dont remember that the last time I played

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hello there ^^

I've just begin your game, seems to be cool, even if the first gyme is Rock type ^^. I've found a little bug there, when you are supposed to put on the screen to open the gate, the right one is already on whereas it should be off, and when you put on the left one, it doesn't open the gate, you need to go back to the right one.

Good to know you're enjoying it so far! I'll have a look and see if I can find the issue.

Ah great, good to know on Litten. And shame about the ability thing. Good thing I didnt save on this bidoof I caught with strong IVs in attack and speed since it had the unreliable Simple ability

Also are the days and nights supposed to go by every couple of minutes? I dont remember that the last time I played

Yeah the days go by pretty fast. If you feel they're going too fast, I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve it.

V3.0.5.2 is now available. Fixes an issue in Typhos Gym (but there's a lot of those).

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Good to know you're enjoying it so far! I'll have a look and see if I can find the issue.

Yeah the days go by pretty fast. If you feel they're going too fast, I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve it.

V3.0.5.2 is now available. Fixes an issue in Typhos Gym (but there's a lot of those).

I dunno what I could do to help improve that since im not a game developer. Personally I prefer the real-time clock system

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
As usual, I have another patch. I always get thrown a progression stopping bug everyday, I swear. Anyway, here is a fix for Bahor Mountain.
Right here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
So I updated my game, but when I try to play I get,
Script 'Unreal Time' line 118: ArgumentError occurred localtime error
If I could get some help with that it'd be greatly appreciated.

PokebladeRED

Years
In my opinion, the days and nights goes too fast indeed. Sometimes, you are at day and you encounter a wild pokemon and the battle scene is a night one ^^, and vice versa.

Also it seems unlogical for me in a roleplay view. I mean, you can go to the first town to the second one in about 10 min IRL but in the game, with the days passing that fast, you seems to have made it in a week or more ^^.

I think you could change day into night and night into day every 15 min, so that one week is about 1h45 of playing.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
So I updated my game, but when I try to play I get,
Script 'Unreal Time' line 118: ArgumentError occurred localtime error
If I could get some help with that it'd be greatly appreciated.
Hmm...I'm not sure. Maybe the patch below may help?

In my opinion, the days and nights goes too fast indeed. Sometimes, you are at day and you encounter a wild pokemon and the battle scene is a night one ^^, and vice versa.

Also it seems unlogical for me in a roleplay view. I mean, you can go to the first town to the second one in about 10 min IRL but in the game, with the days passing that fast, you seems to have made it in a week or more ^^.

I think you could change day into night and night into day every 15 min, so that one week is about 1h45 of playing.

I took your advice and adjusted the numbers, hopefully it changes days every 15 mins now.

v.3.0.6 patch is now available here. Changes to note are the time beling adjusted as said above, encounters are working in Bahor Mountain and general progress is now unblocked (for the moment).

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
odd for some reason Machop has the cry of Slowbro. A small issue admittedly but you might wanna check all pokemon to see if their cries are right when you have the chance. It doesn't have to be now since this would be pretty hard to do in a short period of time.

PokebladeRED

Years
I've find a glitch in the Trainer School at the first bug town, just after the Erebeus Cave:

1536154962-bug-pokemon-axis.gif

Back