Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

TrollandToad.com

Old October 13th, 2017 (9:32 AM).
Blathering Fool

Nature: Lax
    This is a pretty cool club that I wouldn't mind keeping up with, wish I knew about it a few weeks ago when I was still working on my Moon Pokedex. With the addition of Marshadow, I now have my Moon Pokedex at 100% 302/302. I actually thought it was a pretty easy pokedex to get through. I traded a lot on the GTS to get most of my pokedex filled out. I also don't have Pokebank, so everything I got on Moon was from that game and anything I could grab on the GTS.
    I managed to get the version exclusive UB's by trading their counterparts on the GTS, and my favorite trade I did was I traded a Lanturn to get a Solgaleo on the GTS.

I'm thinking about going back to my copy of Omega Ruby and trying to complete the National Pokedex on there. I already finished the Regional Dex on OR, but I really want to get every pokemon on that game including the mythicals. I know I still need Celebi, Jirachi, and Mewtwo. There might be a few more mythicals I need, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 15th, 2017 (10:32 AM).
    • Platinum Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Discord Moderoid
    • Developer

Nature: Quirky
    congrats! I didn't get so lucky with Lanturn -> Solgaleo type trades, I mostly had to trade away a bunch of my ORAS transferred legendaries in order to get some of the rarer Alola mons, haha. Didn't matter in the end though, I just restarted AS and got em all back.
    Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:23 PM).
    Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
      Mini bump.

So, before USUM, I wanted to get a head start on the Pokedex in HGSS. In particular, I wanted to get the Johto Safari Zone time exclusive pokemon; the ones that require you to wait in real time. I set up the safari zone on my SS cartridge in July and just today, I finally finished with it. In total 140 days of waiting, the longest being Gible at 120 days. I don't think I'll continue until after USUM come out though, but I'm thankful I finally got this out of way, especially because not many people have done this.
      Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, B, B2, Y, OR, M
      Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
      Old 1 Week Ago (1:31 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan.
      Definitely something
      • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
      I don't have Sun right now (lost) but I'm trying to complete the dex in Omega Ruby

IGN: Karma
      Progress: 529/721
      Flaunt your personality"

Quick Reply