• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Oh god so many mods in this, I'd better jump in so it isn't all mods hahahaha.

I never heard of K-On! until I saw art of it on DeviantArt.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>I never heard of K-On! until I saw art of it on DeviantArt

How is this even possible for someone who I presume watches anime?

Edit - Also I'm not a massive fan of the show but there are far worse things than K-On Out there. Like these
ks0PP6Z.png

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Some art takes time, others are quick and easy to do

I'm using your picture as a desktop background I like the effects you put in your signature, why don't you upload that as a full picture somewhere? ;w;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I saw SAO and I do not think it is worse than K-On. Hitman Reborn, although freakin' boring at the starting, picks up somewhat. They're at least 5-6.5 worthy shows, in my opinion. K-On!, on the other hand, can just go to hell for just being there. I don't get how it got popular. All they do in it is eat cake and drink tea acting all moe. It sucks, I'm sorry to say. Deserves -ve rating. :<

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm actually able to enjoy the cute girls doing cute things-kind of shows.
...That doesn't mean I'm going to watch K-on any time soon, though.

You could always make some effects yourself, twilight!

Years

I spotted all those staff doing the superheroes collab, and Blade's CSS skills are awesome, no wonder the signatures look so great!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

But yes, if you're going into K-On! for anthing that isn't slapstick moe comedy you're doing it wring. If you want a music anime it has to be Beck, Nodame or Nana.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ahhh, now I'm sad that the Beck cartoon will never get a continuation. That skinny dipping song scene is one of my fav scenes from any show, ever. ;__;

Just had the sudden urge to eat rice pudding. Guess I better go buy some nutmeg.

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

guys, i have something to confess... i went on random match ups and was challenged by Jesus. then, when we both got down to our last three... i lost connection... he probably thinks i rage quit on him. i should have stayed closer to router. i'm a bad person. :(

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I didn't know K-On! was supposed to be moe comedy. It was promoted as a music anime sensation over here, iirc. So yeah, tried to look for music in there. Watched 4-5 episodes. Goddammit, it was too much.

Nodame cantabile, on the other hand, was a sexy show. <3; Talking about anime, currently watching Fate/Zero. I heard good things about it so decided to give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back