• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Okay, I was going to say something, but that would be leading this conversation into an even darker alley.

I gotta get some sleep, anyway. Later.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Daw, how can you not forgive a kid with a username like pikakitten. We need a bouncer for big boys like glitchguy and carcharodin. This is a forum for children ;o doesn't stop me from being an icky perv though.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
You just gotta keep bringing it back there, huh? :p

Um, well, I have observed recently that most of the men in my life despise cats because they're allergic until they find out their allergy has subsided and their wives/girlfriends get cats for the house, then they completely become "cat people." It's true for nearly every guy I know that has a cat.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Aw, that was awfully sweet of her to risk her health for the joy kitties bring. Oh no...do you mind if I ask what happened? :o

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
one just disappeared. Just gone one day. and the other might be living nearby since we saw a house nearby live across the fence with a cat, looks just like ours, even has a scar on his ear but it's been a year and I don't think he would recognize us :'(

Years
It's incredible how many people in my class can be so dumb... The exam is tuesday and they are like "OMG, Professor! Is the exam based on that structure you told us???? X multiple choice and two writing questions????? And what is the calculator for????"

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ohh, how heartbreaking. :( At least you know he's safe, though. Would you ever get another? Having outside kitties is always risky.

Let it all out, Codaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back