• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Custom Ability Trouble (Can no longer playtest)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 18, 2017
Okay so, I was messing around with a custom ability and it didn't work time and time again.
So I removed the line with the ability on it today and I'm not able to playtest my game at all.
Please help as soon as possible.
I have provided the errors that have appeared.

Attachments

• 20171218_183244.jpg
    20171218_183244.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20171218_183256.jpg
    20171218_183256.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
Your first error probably indicate an issue with your save file, which may be corrupted. Usually it does not prevent your game to load and can be fixed by starting a new game. The causes of this error are diverse; you might have left the game while it was being saved, this might be the result of scripts edits, or this might happen when you use the same save file with different versions of PE.

As for the second one, it is hard (for me at least) to guess on the only basis of this error message. You should indicate when and how you get this error message and what were the changes that you made, so that others might help you.
It is probably the result of the changes you tried to make. If you can't find the cause of the error, it might be quicker to go back to a recent backup version of your Scripts data file.

Back