• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A dog blowing fire. Um... Growlithe?

I have an excuse for not participating in the many events: I'm coming down with the cold. >_>

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
A dog blowing fire. Um... Growlithe?

I have an excuse for not participating in the many events: I'm coming down with the cold. >_>

You too huh? Bummer...

Additionally for me, since this is my first time actively taking part, I'm not trying to overwhelm myself with too many events ^_^'

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I want to do a lot of things this GT, but I've fallen ill and I can't really do anything too demanding. Such as shame too. :(

Years
Just found out I'm working all the way through Sunday, which is going to limit the amount of events I wanted to take part in this year :(

Oh well, I'll still try to participate in as many as I can. Like that Retro Gaming Competition. It sure looks like fun... [/shamelessplug]

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
There was a fight today at my school today over a tater tot.

How are you all today? <3

Seriously? I-I......really? Wow...these days I tells ya...

Anyway hello; I'm only taking part in two events this year; I'm not that outgoing with doing different events. Plus I don't think I that good that them. ^_^'

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
School is only getting harder and harder for me. I'm putting off too many assignments which is a very bad idea. u_u I need to step my game up for school!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got wifi working finally on my phone, so I'll be able to be on skype IM throughout my 3 1/2 hour class. sounds like a bad idea but i get bored in there :(

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
For events, I'll be participating in the Minecraft Event (Wooooot!), Spriting (50% sure), Graphics (50% sure), and probably any other event that involves art ._.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Idk which of my events need more participants tbh. If anything, quiz currently has one participant and photography has barely 10. Competitive is doing better than I expected and casual I haven't really looked much at aaaanddd egg swap has less participants than it should have by now ;(

Years
Sorry to hear about that Nica :( My event seems to be doing fine, though. I didn't really think that many entries would be coming in with the anime snapshots, tbqh, but so far I seem to be doing good with hosting it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah anime snapshot is generally one of the most active events in most GT's, I have no clue why lmao.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Yeah anime snapshot is generally one of the most active events in most GT's, I have no clue why lmao.

Because it's realy fun, and easy to participate in! (Not saying yours aren't! :P) I'm actually thinking of sendind in some answers for the PC history quiz, I know quite a few surprisingly.

Years
Idk which of my events need more participants tbh. If anything, quiz currently has one participant and photography has barely 10. Competitive is doing better than I expected and casual I haven't really looked much at aaaanddd egg swap has less participants than it should have by now ;(

I feel sorry for you Nica, maybe some events get so popular others can get overlooked.

Poor Hikari is on her own. However I also entered the PPC.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Scav Hunt is popular, making me happy :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
:((( YES PLEASE CURIOUS. :3

Aaand at least battle is popular. SO I CAN BE SOMEWHAT HAPPY. ;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm currently working on both Trivia events, as well as gonna go work on graphics if I have the time. I'm gonna do Retro Gaming today just for the fun of it. xD

Skype event seems to be doing extremely better than Roleplay...but it seems understandable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back