• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Blazing Inferno (*Fire-Type Fan Club!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Legendaries aren't allowed, you might want to change it. Also, what about the moves?
k i'll edit my post
i know i know about the moves i had to go offline so i couldn't add the moves

Spr_5b_006.png

Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Air Slash
Spr_5b_059.png

ExtremeSpeed
iron tail
Thunderfang
Flamethrower
Spr_5b_392.png

Mach Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Swords Dance
Spr_5b_157.png

Earthquake
Thunderpunch
Flamethrower
Hidden Power
229f.gif

Solarbeam
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
Sunny Day
salamence_sprite_gif_by_infernonick-d471pyh.gif

Earthquake
Dragon Pulse
Crunch
Fly

How useful did you find fire types in the TGC?
never played pokemon TGC so i cannot answer this question

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Time for a New Topic!

Name the best moveset for Heatran.

I would say that Heatran can be VERY formidable if you have a great Move-Set for it. This Topic is for people who own Heatran to know a variety of great MoveSets for it.

-Heat Wave
-Stone Edge
-Earth Power
-Magma Storm

Basically, that's the Move-Set I could think of, and it could deal a lot of damage to it's weaknesses.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name the best moveset for Heatran.
Heatran does not really have great typing. It has some good defenses but is 4x weak to ground moves... Earthquake is one of the most common moves used in battles.
Also Steel moves are not that great really, you don't get much type coverage.

I would go with:
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Stealth Rock or Explosion

Red99

World Champion
Years
I know nothing about this topic, so I'll try to keep out of it, but I could say protect, magma storm, earthquake, and maybe another defensive move.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
* heads to Serebii to check heatran's movepool*

I would say
magma storm
solar beam- for those water types
earthquake
rest- for recovering it's health

Red99

World Champion
Years
Nobody pays attention to my banners anymore :( But those are some really nice pics.
NEW TOPIC: If it was your decision, which fire types would you bring back in a new game, and what new fire types would you create?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Nobody pays attention to my banners anymore :( But those are some really nice pics.
NEW TOPIC: If it was your decision, which fire types would you bring back in a new game, and what new fire types would you create?

I've already gave out points for your Banners, don't worry!

On the Current Topic: I'll bring everything except for the Tepig Line, Volcarona line, and Numel Line.

If I needed to create a new Fire-Type, I would take a Echidna and give it Dragon and Fire features, and give it strongly developed arms which can wield moves such as Fire Punch or Dynamic Punch. It will not have any fire spouting out, but it's Core Temperature would be up to 3800 Degrees Celsius. As always, that's just my bit on the side, so feel free to share your thoughts.

Years
If I needed to create a new Fire-Type, I would take a Echidna and give it Dragon and Fire features, and give it strongly developed arms which can wield moves such as Fire Punch or Dynamic Punch. It will not have any fire spouting out, but it's Core Temperature would be up to 3800 Degrees Celsius. As always, that's just my bit on the side, so feel free to share your thoughts.

Oh my goodness.. Echidnas <3

If there were a pokemon like that I'd name hime Knuckles :3

Hmm, not sure if we're talking about creating new pokemon or just what fire type pokemon should be in the next game..

I would really enjoy a fire type koala pokemon, seeing as we don't have any Koala's yet. :3

Red99

World Champion
Years
I'm with Umbr30n with bringing back lines, and for a new pokemon, I would have the fire starter as a hedgehog-ish thing that gradually evolves into a fire/steel type.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I would have the fire starter as a hedgehog-ish thing that gradually evolves into a fire/steel type.

You made me think of Sonic The Hedgehog then...

@Sega Company: WHY, SEGA, WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE HIM RED?!

@Red: All we need to do is to give it some moves that would destroy the mega threat of Ground-Types...

Wait a second... An Echidna that reminds me and that other person of Knuckles, and a Hedgehog that reminds me of Sonic... OH GOD THE SEGA WORLD IS MAKING A FUSION WITH TEH POKEMON WORLD!!!!

images

Years

is my signature good and how many points do i have :P
ON CURRENT TOPIC:

I would create a new fire pokemon that looks like a dragon.
Type - fire,electric
best move -
heat wave
thunder bolt
earthquake
giga drain/solerbeam

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i pay attention don't worry!
btw nice topic :)

On the Current Topic: I'll bring everything except for the Tepig Line, Volcarona line, and Numel Line.

nice idea Umbr30n
I agree with u about the tepig and numel line but not about the volcarona line. it is good

is my signature good and how many points do i have :P
u can see ur points by moving ur mouse on ur name in the OP

If it was your decision, which fire types would you bring back in a new game??

idk why but i don't like Heatmor i think it is bcuz of his design :P :P so i would not like bring Heatmor back
what new fire types would you create?
how about a cow?! xD
i think we don't have fire type pokemon like giraffe or octopus or Thorny devil.
thorny devil :
Thorny_Devil.jpg

so i will like pokemon like them :P :P xD

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I even made it a sprite-okay's she my Pokesona
salss.png

type: Fire/fighting
best moves:
Fire dance- her own made up move
dizzy punch