• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just checking in, also can you knock Cheryll out soon? Since I most likely won't be home until the fight with Divine is done and over with.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I forget, who's turn is it to post in the Solo event? I'm hoping Wolf will post soon &, if I may request, he go after Nami &, just before it happens, Takumi blocks the punch/kick/block or anything? I'd like to break that neck thing on him soon too, but not yet~

Khawill

<3
Years
Wouldn't a human blocking solo, kind of be fatal? I mean, Tak isn't even on Bruce Lee (or on fictional terms, Rock Lee) levels of strength for a human.

Regardless, I'll have a short Frio post to break the ice. He won't be fighting though, just thinking.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Wouldn't a human blocking solo, kind of be fatal? I mean, Tak isn't even on Bruce Lee (or on fictional terms, Rock Lee) levels of strength for a human.

Regardless, I'll have a short Frio post to break the ice. He won't be fighting though, just thinking.

Nyahahaha… normally humans are not able to do stuff like that indeed… UNLESS that particular human has been injected with Vampire blood c:<

I will post as Divine in a little while ^^

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Marie is gonna knock out Cheryll. That fine?

Also, Lili and I put so many links to GIFs in that post. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Welll… actually I thought Divine could knock Cheryll out as soon she got angry? o.o this is fine too I guess…

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I was the last one to post, so this is kind of out of my hands for now. xD

Sapphire Rose

Years
I would like it if either WolfOfEve or Khawill posted ^^;;

Ofcourse i'd like the others to post too so that Divine can become destructive.

Really guys, where are you all?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Chris is currently heading out of the main academy building, but hanging back and watching Divine for when she made her move. If we need more dialogue, I may know how to get Divine mad enough to start her rampage...

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back