• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Fifth Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origin Green

Smell ya later!
Years
Poketransfer question!

On my epic quest to catch 'em all, I've bought a new copy of platinum online!
I've just found out it's the American version, my white version is European, will I not be able to transfer?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Sorry I can't answer your question :(

This is a question about Black & White 2.

Are Riolu/Lucario and N's Zorua available before the Elite Four/game climactic events? Try not to post any spoilers in your answers, it's just they're two pokemon I really want to use in my first play through, and if I can't get them I'll have to get them on my Black file ready to trade over

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
Riolu is available VERY early game in BW2, they're encountered around level 5. It should evolve fairly early as well, provided you don't let it die. And N's Zorua can be 'found' in Driftveil city, so it is found near mid-game. But yes, both are available before any climactic events.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
how many badges in do i need to be before i can go to route 15?
Route 15 is not accessible until the post game in both Black/White and Black2/White2. So that'd be all the badges plus kicking the Elite 4 and Champion's asses.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Okay so I've just defeated Alder, meaning I'm basically done with Black now and can move onto the sequel. However, I would like to have all 152 "seen" entries in my Unova Pokédex. I'm currently missing 151, 148 (Thundurus?), 142 (Larvesta - I have the egg I just want to know if it needs hatched), 133 (Rufflet). Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Years
Sadly, Thundurus and Rufflet can only be seen in White, and yes the Larvesta egg needs to hatch for it to count. And 151 is Landorus, which requires both. And without Black and another (3)DS system...yeah, sadly that won't work without Wi-Fi. ):

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Dayum...just like how Rufflet can't be seen in Black 2 also, so I can't do that plane thing...they really should've released like a downloadable patch for the games that changed a couple of trainers so you could see everything.

Years
how to capture Keldeo in pokemon black 2

Keldeo was only obtainable via an event that was quite a while ago now, and also wi-fi trading got discontinued for any Pokemon game that isn't X & Y back in May this year so I'm afraid you're out of luck here.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Iron Key - Regigigas in White 2

Hello all,

I have been going through Pokemon White 2 and have ran into a problem.

I have just gotten Regirock and Regice because I am using Pokemon White 2.

I am trying to figure out how to get the Iron Key so I can capture Registeel in my Pokemon White 2 game.

Is there anyway I can do this? Everything I found online is about hacking the game and I don't want to do that. Is there a way you can trade Keys over WiFi via friend codes or something?

I only have 3 Legendary's left to catch in Pokemon White 2 and this Regigigas is one of them.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Well If I remember correctly; Since you have Pokemon White 2 you can capture Regice. The only way to get the Iron Key is to Trade, Hack, or use Action Replay. It may be a little difficult now, since the Wifi discontinuation. I'm not sure if BW/2 were some of the discontinued wifi games.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
The keys could never be sent over wifi. If you don't want to hack, your only option is to connect with a Black 2 cartridge with the Iron Key and swap keys with it over local wireless.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Well I do have the Pokemon Black 2 game as well that I am just starting.

How exactly would I trade the keys with myself as I only have 1 3DS XL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back