• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Mmm... true, I really need t ocalm down, because I just earned three shinies! My friends's LG shinies are now being transferred to my FR! Yay~~ My two favourite pokemon (YAY!!!) Typhlosion and Salamence, and a Shiny Ursaring!!

Years
.... ........... ................you guys sure like to push my buttons.. -.- ..

Well im going to continue to rs even if it takes me my whole life!!!... or till my SP dies and can never be recharged again, but i do have another one.. xD

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
... You poor, poor soul, you have to understand that the most important thing in your life is... something pther than SRing. That's your secondus importo thingy ^^

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lol okay then *sweatdrop;;* Alrighty then, Typhlosion looking good~ I wonder if shinies are at all stronger than normals?

Years
Well, when i was walking around lavender city's tower, most of the gastly there were about lv.18+, but my shiny gastly jumped me at lv.13,

But its a good thing i seen the shimmer shammy thingy it does before it growls, otherwise i prolly would have left it, seeing as how im part color blind (meaning similar colors i cant tell,) which is why im going after easy to tell shinies (hence, rayquaza)

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Well, You've told us the latter before... oh and are you having any luck with Rayquaza?

Years
Oh i did tell that tale? lol, my bad, and no, i hate this rayquaza.. -.-

But never fear! im going to multi task, where i use both y sps and try to catch 2 shines at once!!, but with my bad luck, it prolly wont happen :(

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
With my luck, I'm going for me third in THREE days! *All accidental, just to let you know~* What should I try and hunt now, how about.. growlithe!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
well... I have shiny Deoxys... that enough? I got it from a Nintendo promotion

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Typhlomence there are some issues i want to bring up, first of all when you joined you said you had a shiny Caterpie, Walrein and Ampharos correct, then you claim to have found two shinys in the space of about 19 hours, granted its possible but its not easily done. Then your friend randomly gives you a game with a shiny in, now you state that you have a shiny Deoxys but you failed to mention that when you joined.

I would like an explination please, if you have told a lie about any of them please state it now and we shall forget it and move on, we don't care about the quantity of shinys, but the dedication to search for them. I'm sorry to be so suspicious, but its my job, heh.

Anyway moving on, i was out last night and i've just got back from college. I may do some hunting later as i can't find much else to do.

Happy hunting to all

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
LOL, Yami, I noticed the same thing, but I didn't want to say anything. Good observation.

Anyways... well, I really have nothing to say. I should be playing through FR right now, as I want to catch up with you guys when it comes to shiny hunting, so I'll go and play that.

Years
well no shiny regirock or bulbasaur but i am still hunting them

do you think i am crazy to hatch eggs for shiny magikarp
i dont think i am but i want a shiny gyrados yay

well shiny report
regirock:3960sr
magikarp:35eggs

HELLO ALL I AM NOT GOING TO SR FOR SHINY BULBASAUR ANY MORE SORRY NOVA
ANY WAY I AM GOING TO SR FOR SHINY EEVEE WHEN I GET TO IT BUT IN THE MEAN TIME
I AM GOING TO TAKE THE NEXT MODEST NATURE BULBASAUR AND CONTINUE MY GAME BYE

Last edited:
Years
Anyway No Shinys Yet I Did Get The Modest Nature Bulbasaur And Lost Against My Rival But It Was One Battle And I Didnt Lose Any Money:)
Well No Shinys Yet Hope I Get Some In This Game Cause The Only Shinys I Ever Found In My Fire Red Was Nidoking And Charizard But I Will Hunt Until There Is No Hunting Left In Me

{~wish~me~luck~}

here is the updated member list it is not done yet i got to add a lot more but i will finish it sometime this weekend and is iced a member

~Members~

~~Owners~~
Aaryn
Pazzcat
Rsgh5{ryan}

~~~Co Owners~~~
Skinny Green Man
Metal Mario
Yami Zidane
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

~~~~Members~~~~
Shiny Legendarys
Melee Master-Shiny Pokemon
Sithlord6
King Kobra
Typlomence
Tyranitar 3000
Nova
Razmazter
Killer-Swift
Roadkirby
Akidatheart
Exokriz
Doopliss
Garra Of The Desert
BG Pokemon Freak
Willy piggy
[Ray.Z]
DDD'SSCEPTILE
Dark Denstiny
Tyranisneasel
Axlaba1994
Shido
Onimyst
Feraligatr Master
Prince Peasley
Deen
Razer302
Mudkippy
Gold Typlosion
The Pkmn Prodigy
D'MoneyBoi
~Tidus~
~Patrick~
Missingno. Master
Perchance
Jirachi01
Toadsworth
these members are the more current members from page 350 to now

~~~~~members2~~~~~
RocknRoller78
Deoxys55
Tyranitar_Dude
AttackRage555
jetsam_745
xantor
mew42003
ShineyKabutops
shinehunter187
kirby00
Koga_LUver
Tig
clockwork
Maroslash
Mundane
Scyther
Master_Ash
Pokex
Zootster
FireEmporer
Pokemon_Veteran
Pynpfan
Bad_Pikachu
Dark_Link
T.K.
Goatman56
Pokemunna
Golden_Latias
Latios619
NoFuMeister
DeathJaws
mew42003
Kalessin
Valencia
Kirbyfa
Akio123
Rodrigo_gc
DF dadragonz
bacon_boy
these members were the ones on the first page from aaryn you dont see them often

________________________________________________________________________________________
these are not all of the members but the ones that i have noticed that are more active than others hope this helps aaryn out and when co owners accept a member just tell me and i will add them to the list

Last edited:
Years
Anyway No Shinys Yet I Did Get The Modest Nature Bulbasaur And Lost Against My Rival But It Was One Battle And I Didnt Lose Any Money:)
Well No Shinys Yet Hope I Get Some In This Game Cause The Only Shinys I Ever Found In My Fire Red Was Nidoking And Charizard But I Will Hunt Until There Is No Hunting Left In Me

{~wish~me~luck~}

here is the updated member list it is not done yet i got to add a lot more but i will finish it sometime this weekend and is iced a member

~Members~

~~Owners~~
Aaryn
Pazzcat
Rsgh5{ryan}

~~~Co Owners~~~
Skinny Green Man
Metal Mario
Yami Zidane
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

~~~~Members~~~~
Shiny Legendarys
Melee Master-Shiny Pokemon
Sithlord6
Typlomence
Tyranitar 3000
Nova
Razmaster
Killer-Swift
Roadkirby
Akidatheart
Exokriz
Doopliss
Garra Of The Desert
BG Pokemon Freak
Willy piggy
[Ray.Z]
DDD'SSCEPTILE
Dark Denstiny
Tyranisneasel
Axlaba1994
Shido
Onimyst
Feraligatr Master
Prince Peasley
Deen
Razer302
Mudkippy
Gold Typlosion
The Pkmn Prodigy
D'MoneyBoi
~Tidus~
~Patrick~
Missingno. Master
Perchance
Jirachi01
these members are the more current members from page 350 to now

~~~~~members2~~~~~
RocknRoller78
Deoxys55
Tyranitar_Dude
AttackRage555
jetsam_745
xantor
mew42003
ShineyKabutops
shinehunter187
kirby00
Koga_LUver
Tig
clockwork
Maroslash
Mundane
Scyther
Master_Ash
Pokex
Zootster
FireEmporer
Pokemon_Veteran
Pynpfan
Bad_Pikachu
Dark_Link
T.K.
Goatman56
Pokemunna
Golden_Latias
Latios619
NoFuMeister
DeathJaws
mew42003
Kalessin
Valencia
Kirbyfa
Akio123
Rodrigo_gc
DF dadragonz
bacon_boy
these members were the ones on the first page from aaryn you dont see them often

________________________________________________________________________________________
these are not all of the members but the ones that i have noticed that are more active than others hope this helps aaryn out and when co owners accept a member just tell me and i will add them to the list

Okay, i dont know why noone can spell my name!!! Sorry, this stupid rayquaza is getting on my last remaining nerve, but on a note, my name has no S in it, just zs' Razmazter, umm, not that i care much, i mean, as long as you get the jist of it, eheh,

Well Shiny Update, I caught no shinies!! but i did however evolve my Shiny gastly to a Shiny Haunter, which, looks like a regular haunter to me, well,

Anywayz. happy hunting yall!

MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon good luck to you, and to catch up with us, you only need like 1 shiny, which by then youll prolly beat me :(

shiny legendarys, good luck hunting the shinies!

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
Can I join this club. So far only two shinies on my team, bulbasaur and beautifly.

Back