• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey LaZ, were you able to fix those glitches that crashed the game in gpsp?
If not, here's the one's that were game breaking:
1. After you did the legendary dog event, then falling down the hole, it crashed. If you do the events in the right order, then it won't happen.
2. The red gyarados event: even activating it will cause a freeze. Only way around it is to skip and go find lance in the first rocket hideout.
3. Random Team static members: Either battling them, or from facing a Quagisire will cause freezing.
P.S: Good job on implementing the move split! :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
i dont know to much about the special/physical split but from the info i gathered u tellin me that just if its a fire move or electric move it could still be a physical attack. (so im guessing the elemental punches "fire, ice, & thunder punch" are all physical now) And if this is true does that mean a pokemon with high special attack stats wouldnt alter the strength of a move such as the elemental punches because its strictly physical? (i ask because i dont wanna mess up my kadabra by giving him these elemental punches if he cant use them properly)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Screw my christmas presents.
This is my main present! :3
I'm gonna be sat here all day waiting, I'll play it till I complete it! :3

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hey LaZ, were you able to fix those glitches that crashed the game in gpsp?
If not, here's the one's that were game breaking:
1. After you did the legendary dog event, then falling down the hole, it crashed. If you do the events in the right order, then it won't happen.
2. The red gyarados event: even activating it will cause a freeze. Only way around it is to skip and go find lance in the first rocket hideout.
3. Random Team static members: Either battling them, or from facing a Quagisire will cause freezing.
P.S: Good job on implementing the move split! :)

Well it was hard to find the cause seeing as i never had the bugs, even on my Gpsp. Someone said it might be to do with the bad eggs, which are 99.9% fixed now.

As for the red gyarados, that might still happen, hopefully not. Team static members wasnt a Gpsp glitch it happened on VBA as well, and is now sorted.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
mmh i have waited for this like year, cant believe the release is in 2 days! The move split thing will make this hack unique, i think this is the first 3rd gen hack featuring it. :)

Years
I may not be as hyped as everyone else but Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.1 still sounds exciting. Will Team Static be in Beta 3.1 or have they been replaced? I'm confused why an electric type evil team wants Latias and Latios since they aren't electric type. I do remember that Zapdos appears at the Kanto Radio Tower though where Team Static are at.

linkandzelda

Years
I may not be as hyped as everyone else but Pokemon Liquid Crystal Beta 3.1 still sounds exciting. Will Team Static be in Beta 3.1 or have they been replaced? I'm confused why an electric type evil team wants Latias and Latios since they aren't electric type. I do remember that Zapdos appears at the Kanto Radio Tower though where Team Static are at.
They haven't exactly been replaced. I would prefer the word "refined".

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2015
50+ examples of why Liquid Crystal's fanbase is terrible

Awesome Hack! I'm Gonna Make A Walkthrough On Youtube! Thanks For Creating This Game!

blue

gucci
Years
Is the release at midnight? (UK) because if it is, I'll certainly be playing! If not then I'll wait till 26th, still can't wait either way!

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
its been the 25th for four hours here in australia, so technically...

Yeah LaZ you wouldn't want to not hold your promise, you should release the game now!

But I jest take your time, keep our suspense up, it'll just make it all the more rewarding in the end. This is the game that brought me to the hacking community i can't wait for the release. On a side note, will Ralts be as hard to catch still? I tend to spend hours and all my initial excitement for games trying to catch one with the right ability and gender.

blue

gucci
Years
It's been almost 2 years so it's clear lots of effort and time has gone into this project so whether it's released today, tomorrow or in a week it will still be brilliant!

linkandzelda

Years
Well guys release is on track. Just hold out as its only 5:44 pm 24th here! While to go yet xD

Back