• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF 2x shiny Zygarde pls can trade if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Looking for 2x shiny Zygarde pls

Can trade any 1st or 2nd Gen shinys
From pokemon blue and gold.
Have other shinys to but can't be bothered to make a list. Happy to trade 2 shinys for each zygarde - 1st n 2nd Gen

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
U shuld look at my thread, I have 5 extra shiny codes up for grabs and all i want in return is any shiny or event pokemon u may have

User19sq

Before I offer codes, may I ask what are the shinies you've obtained in Blue, and how did you obtain them?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Before I offer codes, may I ask what are the shinies you've obtained in Blue, and how did you obtain them?

If you find the right stats the pokemon is shiny when traded. The a list of the stats that is needed follow that then trade. Shiny got a few ditto mewtwo charazard vulpi. N sum more

User19sq

If you find the right stats the pokemon is shiny when traded. The a list of the stats that is needed follow that then trade. Shiny got a few ditto mewtwo charazard vulpi. N sum more

I assume Ditto was obtained using the Mimic glitch. Otherwise, it can't be shiny at all.

Did you use any Custom Firmware of any kind? How did you verify these were shiny before migrating? I'll be honest: I'm quite interested in trading.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
I assume Ditto was obtained using the Mimic glitch. Otherwise, it can't be shiny at all.

Did you use any Custom Firmware of any kind? How did you verify these were shiny before
migrating? I'll be honest: I'm quite interested in trading.

Yes sorry. Ditto is thru the glitch.
You can google pokemon red and blue shinny calculator.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Yes sorry. Ditto is thru the glitch.
You can google pokemon red and blue shinny calculator.

I have a bunch of other gen shinys but can't b bothered posting all the name. If u want to contact me anther way I can send you photo of my other stuff. I don't have any firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back