• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Continued from here because apparently people like watching things die, be it Audino or threads.

623.gif

Meet Audino, the Lapras of the Unova region in that it is guaranteed to be driven into extintion at some point, what with all the genocide that is caused by the trainers hunting specifically for this mon to target or brutally punch in the gut for the egoistical cause of making their own pokemon stronger.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that it is just a bunch of pixels, but it is a FRIENDLY bunch of pixels, loudly announcing that it is here, it does nothing but wait for you to catch it, and it even heals your pokemon provided it is highly enough leveled.

The question remains to be asked, do you think that hurting this friendly friend is something to be cherished, or do you feel slightly guilty for harming it?

also note that if anyone that posted in the last thread posts in this one it WILL be treated as double post bypassing with every consequence it normally has. (yep, I'm one of Forever's alts) Forever: He's not really! <- Behold, the proof! She knows the password to this alt as well for instance, she just likes abusing the power of being a mod on her "main" Forever: Yeah and you're abusing your own edit powers :( Oppo: Hey at least I'm not worried about editing my own posts unlike certain others

Last edited:

Jesspke

Passerby~
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
Yes,yes, I do go after the poor thing alot ):
They HAD to make some cute, adorable thing though, because I feel the bit guilty for doing so, lol.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I don't care who I'm hurting, tbh. When it comes to these kinds of things, I just say to myself 'its just a game'.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I have never done such a thing. I caught one before the second gym, and fell in love with it instantly. No harm shall ever befall an Audino in my game.

Coby

Pretty Good Trainer
Years
I don't set out to hunt Audino, but if i see grass rustling i generally will kill whatever is there.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Wait.

WAIT.

Back up.

Audino heals your Pokemon?

I must always be too busy klling it for the exp, because I've yet to notice the healing bit.

A.K.A. Hurting Audino is just fine, because it helps level my team by a LOT.
Though, it is cute, I'll give it that. Looks like a Digimon to me, though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
Why not? It gives you heaps of EXP, and I doubt they've been programmed to go extinct, so no need to worry about that.

Like Coby I don't go out my way to find them but will take advantage of the opportunity to gain EXP from one should it arise.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
I have no problem with attacking pixels, friendly or not. I play for my own enjoyment and don't get emotionally attached to any part of the game.

Laci

Scrafty Lover
Years
I actually caught Audino the second time I saw one. Mostly because I wanted a male one. Sometimes when I see the grass shaking I will check what's in it and if it's an Audino I usually just run off because I don't see the point in killing something that doesn't raise my exp much.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Wait what? Extinction? I thought these guys just appear randomly when seeing a shaking grass.

Also, DIE CHANSEY RECYCLE DIE.
(Though it's more like, faint Chansey recycle faint).

Years
I actually caught Audino the second time I saw one. Mostly because I wanted a male one. Sometimes when I see the grass shaking I will check what's in it and if it's an Audino I usually just run off because I don't see the point in killing something that doesn't raise my exp much.

But Audino does give a lot of exp...

--

I do hunt for them sometimes, it does make me feel a lil' guilty but hey it's just some pixels. If pokémon were to be real and I was a trainer I would probably not do such horrid things.

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Audino only heals Pokemon after the main game when the levels are higher, but then it can also use deadly Double-Edge. Before it just Double Slaps you.
Aye. I don't like their design and it's just a game. If they were Igglybuffs, though. ;~;

Years
I kill as many as I can possibly find, Audino plus a Lucky Egg equals leveling up really quickly. (Audino is part of the reason I'm not a huge fan of black and white, waaaay to easy)

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
*looks up from a mountain of Audino's fainted bodies* Hmm? Audino? Where??!?! Nah, I dont really *SERPERIOR! Use tackle~!* sorry, nope, dont really hunt for Audinos too much *Pikachu, use thunderbolt!* in particular. I mean, they are great experience, and its always fun to beat up something so cute but *Darmanitan, use Flamethrower! Burn Audino burn Muahahaha*. Fine.... Hunting Audinos is fun :D.

Years
I do feel bad because they are just too cute. I mean look at this amination:
tabunne_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d382nw8.gif

Who would want tew hurt that fase? Hoevur, sometimes, I do think Audinos are asking tew be killed with their gimmiky powers (After you!; Heal Pulse).

Naoo Hydreigon... I do feel gulity hurting it. It's tooo cute! Who would want to hurt that fase?

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
Years
I never have guilt for anything I do, even less so for something so trivial. It's not really cute to me; I prefer Alomomola who also heals.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Of cause I want to kill them. They are literally walking XP and they look like a stupid Digimon reject.

Back