• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
sounds like a plan :) Ill bring Mandel straight to Khufu :D

Also since some of you were drawing their characters I decided to try drawing Mandel, Im no Picasso but I tried my best.

Mandel-1.jpg

:D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
sounds like a plan :) Ill bring Mandel straight to Khufu :D

Also since some of you were drawing their characters I decided to try drawing Mandel, Im no Picasso but I tried my best.

Mandel-1.jpg

:D

Nice drawing mate :DD
You seem very excited to join this RP hm?
Should you mess w/ Rumble he's going to get you xD

I like Rumble to be seen as a heartless killer xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Why is everyone switching accounts

@ Ieyasu I don't even know how to pronounce that MR. shogun leader

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I posted (finally). But someone's gotta interact with Logan soon or I might go insane.

Arsenic

Years
Go find someone then, were all at Heart 'home base' (See what i did there, yea, ill shut up now )

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yo, general, Rumble is leaving shortly, if you want to talk to him, do it now xD

Also how the heck is Logan going to get through the tunnel now that they blew it up? xD

Arsenic

Years
I'll need to be quick if my plan is to work then. Or just wait for you to come back.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yo, general, Rumble is leaving shortly, if you want to talk to him, do it now xD

Also how the heck is Logan going to get through the tunnel now that they blew it up? xD

Over it, obviously. How else?

Duct Tape FTW!!!!!!!

Arsenic

Years
I'd love to be non-stop posting, but Zapdos doesn't seem to want to post much, since he keeps putting himself in places were he won't have to post much.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Electric Scyther left the RP. Oh well bye Electric thanks for joining anyway :) Now we need a GENERAL. These spots are RARE

oh and try keeping war at a slower pace for now guys. too fast

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Electric Scyther left the RP. Oh well bye Electric thanks for joining anyway :) Now we need a GENERAL. These spots are RARE

Ieyasu? Or am I thinking wrong?

Oh, perhaps Alec could be promoted? :3 Pwease? It would give him more grounds to rumble with the Rumble :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@ODST: I'm pretty sure Mark could include a certain someone in your "spec ops" unit. Not naming names *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024

Who the heck needs a general when Rumble's around? xD

Anyway, Hector is coming back, so I think Rumble should be demodded to general or something.

Uh uh uh back from vacation guiz
Here comes me and Ray's non-stop posting again
PREPARE YO'SELF

rofl xD
Just get on msn and we'll slow the pace of this RP exactly as much as Lu doesn't want :DD

Ieyasu? Or am I thinking wrong?

Oh, perhaps Alec could be promoted? :3 Pwease? It would give him more grounds to rumble with the Rumble :3

A Snivy in charge? that'd be weird :D

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Promotion eh. lemme think. a Gay Shivy with a Hoodie...maybe :D

btw there's a Poll in the OOC thread. decide the final ending!

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I can't post until someone gives an order in the IC thread to go to the contest hall. Althalos can't magically know where to go and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back