• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of The Person Above You! [v.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
It's a very original name, I must give it that, though the uncapitalized 'm' bugs me a bit :/

7/10 for an awesome abbreviation anyways ^^

Years
Your username make me guess that your name is Olli..and you were born in '97.

Although I commend you for not having something like "Snooki785739567674"

Excessive numbers = .....
and well...Snooki goes "Snarf Snarf"

But anyways, I'd say 5.5/10. Lacks creativity, but could be much worse.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
looks pretty much the spawn of Steve Jobs eh? Creative, but adapting sometging already known to others. Meh.

8/10. cool avatar though. I like kabutops.

droomph

weeb
Years
7/10

I love Hikari because it's the reason we exist but the "10" -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH knocks you down about eight points jk 10/10 would mean your's is the best name ever so 7/10 is average.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
8/10

I like to think that you are the tenth one! :D

Years
8/10

I like to think that you are the tenth one! :D

Apparently, that's not my name's origin. The "10" stands for October, the month I was born in. I was born on October 1st, 1992.

As for yours...

10/10

Very creative, what inspired that?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
10/10

Your username describes the image you are trying to pull off in most threads that require some form of roleplay, as well as it goes nicely with the avatar and the heavy text you use by default.

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
5/10

Because it is nothing more than mixing Dawn's Japanese name, with her age... Now I need is to say something witty and I could pull off a Simon Cowell impression!

But yeah, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back