• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 802 Challenge

Daysonyx

I'm just a little bit of a derp
Years
Actually, after looking at the next round of available pokemon, i want to reserve the next group of pokemon cause it has my two all-time favorite Kanto pokemon ever (Omastar and Kabutops). If this is, like i said in my last post, a bit '???', ill just delete this reply.

Username: Daysonyx
Game: Soul Silver
Team: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops
Skipped Pokemon: Ditto

Years
UPDATE
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

Years
Added all of you :)

Actually, after looking at the next round of available pokemon, i want to reserve the next group of pokemon cause it has my two all-time favorite Kanto pokemon ever (Omastar and Kabutops). If this is, like i said in my last post, a bit '???', ill just delete this reply.

Username: Daysonyx
Game: Soul Silver
Team: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops
Skipped Pokemon: Ditto

Don't worry, I'll probably take your Platinum team, if you don't mind :)

Daysonyx

Years
Added all of you :)

Don't worry, I'll probably take your Platinum team, if you don't mind :)

Thats fine, i dont mind :D My platinum team was great, just losing 5 hours of progress is a nightmare >.<
I'll start the soul silver playthrough later, will probably start by cheating in Omaneyte and Kabuto (ignore my bad spelling).
Do i have to breed my Eevee for three Eevees or can i cheat in two more after getting the first one?

Years
I really should have written this update way earlier, but hey, the challenge is complete :D

Final stats:

Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:
Team:
Spoiler:

I liked this challenge, so I will certainly sign up again in the future, I just don't want to have a team full of legendaries.

Daysonyx

Years
If you cheat them in on appropriate level and legal moveset/stats, I don't see a problem with that.

Alright, thank you, that makes my life much easier :D

I'm gonna go ahead and start the soulsilver run now :D

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
All done.

Spoiler:

Years
POKEMON LEAFGREEN 802 CHALLENGE: PART 4
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

Years
Finally started 2nd run and it has RIDE!!

Story and stuff:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Years
Well, 2nd and final update. Fire Red is so short game... aside from grinding...

Story and stuff:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Back