• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
They are and Garet is in for some surprise, no? I'm making it obvious that Tony is Ash's father. ;D

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Garet may not be the only one who's in for some surprise...

Anyways, remember the Lucario who'd been piloting the plane when Mark fell out? Would it be all right if that Lucario is a Deviser? I'm thinking about bringing in an NPC.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Lol, it feels like we're a part of a Metal Gear Solid game. The only thing that would make it more complete would be for Esper to faint, and Thomas or Alyss or someone to go, "Esper? Esper!? EESSPPERRR!!!!" Any way, why do I get a bad feeling from what Roserade said? >_>

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Because it's Roserade and he is the GM. You naturally are afraid when the GM laughs. ^^

That could happen and Thomas wake up and start screaming, about to go charge into the gym or something. That would be amusing and scary.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
You SHOULD Be Afraid. ^^

Thinking up some plot twists. Only one will make the cut though. Not making it all crazy. ^^

But, I'm trying to think up an outcome. Remember these are only idea, and might not be baked into this plot.

Do the CT's meet?
or
Are the CT's spread out to the farthest corners of Pangaea?

Comments? Questions? Concerns?

Nideous

Years
Well, at the rate we're going, we'll all meet up after we get 8 badges. If you're asking whether we want the CTs to meet sometime sooner than that, it appears that Thomas and Mark will be headed to the same gym after the Stonehenge incident. And there is going to be an incident, you can believe that!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I think I'll send Mark to Siberia first then. That way, we'll meet up.

Nideous

Years
Umm... I was going to Venice. It's geographicly closer to England. I think I missed something here, but weren't you orginally going to go there? If I understood your posts right, then there is no need to alter your plans... But don't worry, that seems to happen to me a lot. :(

Fuyu

Years
Oh great, that's going to be awkward. Zoran, Mark, and Thomas all meeting up in Venice. Oh that won't go well. ^^ Awesome.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Yeah, but aren't you going to Stonehenge first? So, while you are there...wait. It does seem strange. Venice, here we go.

Nideous

Years
Hmm... I have no clue what your main power would be. But maybe something along the lines of making pokemon learn things they couldn't, or making them smarter or something like that could be a minor power of yours. Hmm... You're Verus Mens, the intelligence of the CTs. Whatever power you have, I'm willing to bet that it has to do with your intellect!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Close. But if you were thinking about Volcan learning Wild Charge, Quilavas can actually learn that move. Mind Blown? I think so.

I wouldn't say it has to do with intellect....

Fuyu

Years
Maybe it influences the power of the Pokemon itself, and he's making them stronger, making up for Mark's lack of "strength".

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Holy goodness, Fuyu! You've pretty much gotten it. Lemme explain in my next post.

Fuyu

Years
Man I'm good! XD jk. That was a guess. It was a fluke it won't happen again ^^

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I'll be posting soon. Just mega post in another RP. Odyssey. ^^

Back