• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Now Recruiting] Team Infinity

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Update: You're accepted as a beta tester:)

Accepted for CSS. I'll add you to the list once I see an example of your work, then we can work on making some CSS for the thread. Just be sure to post some proof of your work or an example of your CSS here in the thread.

Imgur link isn't working so I'll need you to post proof of your tile-inserting and sprite-inserting before I can accept you. Just a screenshot for each proof would do fine, as long as it's your own work or a project you worked on.

Accepted for minor story writer/contributor and beta tester. Don't need many major writers at the moment but you'll still participate in our story discussions here and get your ideas heard so don't worry about that.

Accepted for beta testing. Before I accept you for scripting I need some proof of work (can be a simple script, just put it in a spoiler). Thank you:)

Accepted for beta testing and minor story contributor. We're not in need of many major writers but you'll still participate in most of our writing projects here in the thread.

Updating list right now guys, thank you for joining Team Infinity!:)
I'll post the story draft soon, it is nearly finished. Just been so busy lately, sorry for the late replies.
EDIT: I've updated the imgur page, it's working now... please take a look and comment ASAP

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
EDIT: I've updated the imgur page, it's working now... please take a look and comment ASAP

Sorry I still can't see it, the link says I've taken a wrong turn and it won't work for me. Could you maybe put it in your post or provide a different link?:/

Update: Here is the first story draft guys!:D Let me know what you think and feel free to make edits with me! Let's work together to come up with something we're proud of, so without further ado, here it is:
Spoiler:

Let me know what you think and please give me your suggestions so we can work to make it better!:)

anonyboy

Years
Sorry I still can't see it, the link says I've taken a wrong turn and it won't work for me. Could you maybe put it in your post or provide a different link?:/

Update: Here is the first story draft guys!:D Let me know what you think and feel free to make edits with me! Let's work together to come up with something we're proud of, so without further ado, here it is:
Spoiler:

Let me know what you think and please give me your suggestions so we can work to make it better!:)
So go to progressing hacks and find Pokemon Aerial Emerald

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
So go to progressing hacks and find Pokemon Aerial Emerald

Just did. Graphics are amazing. I would love to have you do some tiles for us, will add you to the member list soon. Tiles are one of the first things I need to be added so I'll get some tiles ready and send you the rom to work with when we get to that stage.

If you have any tiles you would like to suggest please feel free to post them, I'd love to see some of the tiles you've worked with or some that you'd like to work with.

Welcome to Team Infinity!:)

anonyboy

Years
Just did. Graphics are amazing. I would love to have you do some tiles for us, will add you to the member list soon. Tiles are one of the first things I need to be added so I'll get some tiles ready and send you the rom to work with when we get to that stage.

If you have any tiles you would like to suggest please feel free to post them, I'd love to see some of the tiles you've worked with or some that you'd like to work with.

Welcome to Team Infinity!:)

Well Graphics are based on the style you like... i can do HGSS/DPPt/BW..., but remember that OW's must match with the graphic style...

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Well Graphics are based on the style you like... i can do HGSS/DPPt/BW..., but remember that OW's must match with the graphic style...

Ok the tiles I want to add are pretty much the same quality of the standard tiles of Pokemon FireRed. I only wish to add a few buildings and other tiles so it won't require a complete overhaul of the tilesets, just quite a few additions and changes. The buildings will be the main focus, as I want to change a lot of them so it doesn't look like a straight copy of Pokemon FireRed's tiles. I like the original style of the FireRed tiles so I want to keep that theme but with new additions and buildings so it's not exactly the same as the original Firered game.

It's also won't require changing all of the overworlds. I have the tiles I want I just need to organize them and stuff like that. Will send them soon after I get the ROM Base working properly. Still waiting on our writers to reply to the story draft.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2015
I am still trying to get into hacking. I see that you need a story writer. I could help and learn how to make my first hack.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022

Spoiler:

Not bad... I know you didn't want "team" in the villainous' team name but I like "Team Ubiquity" as a name... just a suggestion.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
Forum Username: Electrobuzz334
Nicknames or Aliases: Buzz
Skill(s): Mapping, as well as simple npc scripts (i.e the random people throughout the game who say the same thing over and over again and it doesn't change)
Position(s) You're Applying For: Writer and mapper, although it seems like you have enough mappers I'd be happy to help out where I can
Past Experience(s): Not a whole lot, I tried making my own hack because I came up with what I though was a really good storyline but quickly realized the only thing I'm good at is mapping
Contact Information: I'd prefer to communicate solely on here but I will pm my skype upon request
Time Zone: EST
Written Oath: I vow not to steal, redistribute, edit, or profit off of Team Infinity and Magic Guard's work. Including their written ideas.
Other/Personal Comments: Just a quick note: I am in college and this will have to take a backseat to school, especially during finals weeks. However, I am on break until February at the moment so until then I can pass the time with pretty much whatever I please. I can't post links yet so I will pm my proof upon request

anonyboy

Years
Ok the tiles I want to add are pretty much the same quality of the standard tiles of Pokemon FireRed. I only wish to add a few buildings and other tiles so it won't require a complete overhaul of the tilesets, just quite a few additions and changes. The buildings will be the main focus, as I want to change a lot of them so it doesn't look like a straight copy of Pokemon FireRed's tiles. I like the original style of the FireRed tiles so I want to keep that theme but with new additions and buildings so it's not exactly the same as the original Firered game.

It's also won't require changing all of the overworlds. I have the tiles I want I just need to organize them and stuff like that. Will send them soon after I get the ROM Base working properly. Still waiting on our writers to reply to the story draft.
What's your base? I'm good with things like that.... Have the experience from AE...

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
What's your base? I'm good with things like that.... Have the experience from AE...

The base is Pokemon FireRed with mrdollsteak's decap and attack rom base, and GoGoJJTech's HG/SS Music Patch. As far as I know neither of those things affect the tiles but I'm not 100% sure.

Forum Username: Electrobuzz334
Nicknames or Aliases: Buzz
Skill(s): Mapping, as well as simple npc scripts (i.e the random people throughout the game who say the same thing over and over again and it doesn't change)
Position(s) You're Applying For: Writer and mapper, although it seems like you have enough mappers I'd be happy to help out where I can
Past Experience(s): Not a whole lot, I tried making my own hack because I came up with what I though was a really good storyline but quickly realized the only thing I'm good at is mapping
Contact Information: I'd prefer to communicate solely on here but I will pm my skype upon request
Written Oath: I vow not to steal, redistribute, edit, or profit off of Team Infinity and Magic Guard's work. Including their written ideas.
Other/Personal Comments: Just a quick note: I am in college and this will have to take a backseat to school, especially during finals weeks. However, I am on break until February at the moment so until then I can pass the time with pretty much whatever I please. I can't post links yet so I will pm my proof upon request

We're not in need of many mappers/writers right now but I'll still review your application because it can't hurt to have one extra person in that position. Just PM me your proof of work whenever you can so I can make my decision.

Not bad... I know you didn't want "team" in the villainous' team name but I like "Team Ubiquity" as a name... just a suggestion.

I like that name, pretty soon I'll post a poll for our members to vote on various names (including suggestions posted by members in this thread) so I'll be sure to put that on there.

Update (For Everyone):I'll be able to progress further with the ROM Base starting this week because I'll have less work on my hands so I'll be more active during that time and hopefully we'll be able to get the game started.

(EDIT) Update #2: Tiles are nearly ready for insertion. Just putting the final pieces together and making sure everything's ready in the ROM Base first. Should be ready this weekend for tiles to be inserted.

Last edited:

anonyboy

Years
The base is Pokemon FireRed with mrdollsteak's decap and attack rom base, and GoGoJJTech's HG/SS Music Patch. As far as I know neither of those things affect the tiles but I'm not 100% sure.

We're not in need of many mappers/writers right now but I'll still review your application because it can't hurt to have one extra person in that position. Just PM me your proof of work whenever you can so I can make my decision.

I like that name, pretty soon I'll post a poll for our members to vote on various names (including suggestions posted by members in this thread) so I'll be sure to put that on there.

Update (For Everyone):I'll be able to progress further with the ROM Base starting this week because I'll have less work on my hands so I'll be more active during that time and hopefully we'll be able to get the game started.

Well they don't affect graphics. i recommend you to use JPAN's Hacked Engine as it gives a ton Of OW Pals, OW Switching and a ton of scripting&ASM features..

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Well they don't affect graphics. i recommend you to use JPAN's Hacked Engine as it gives a ton Of OW Pals, OW Switching and a ton of scripting&ASM features..

Yes! Thank you for reminding me I had that patch I just have to apply it to the ROM to use with his tool. Tiles should be finished today though, & I'll be able to provide you with the ROM Base this weekend so you can work on the tiles.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Forum Username: Veevee
Nicknames or Aliases: Choco, but I prefer Veevee
Skill(s): Mapping, writing, sprite inserting, Beta Testing
Position(s) You're Applying For: Writer, Beta Tester, A Graphic Artist Who Can Create Userbars, Logos, & Banners
Past Experience: None, but I do often write plots for things, and I am very experienced in the world of Beta Testing. Just not here. I also often do a lot of sprite comics, which would be good for making usrbars and stuff.
Contact Information: I'll PM you my email once I get accepted.
Written Oath:
I hereby swear, to both Magic Guard and Team Infinity, to NEVER copy, edit, or redistribute the works of either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Forum Username: Pomafy12

Nicknames or Aliases: Chris or just Pomafy

Skill(s): I'm mostly a writer sadly :/

Position(s) You're Applying For: Writer and Beta tester

Past Experience(s): This will be my first time but I've asked others to hear my ideas and they seemed to like it.

Contact Information:PM or email me [email protected]

Written Oath: I swear upon my life and my pride to not steal any ideas or to give any information that Team Infinity comes up with the implement in the game or any personal information at all.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Forum name : Pikapall1
Skills: Sprites and A little Bit of mapping
Position: overworld Spriters (cause thats the only hack that i can open on my computer dontknow why)
Past Experience: This is My First Time In a team But I Hacked with Sprites some rom hacks so im quite experienced at Spriting
Contact Information: Email Me At [email protected]
Written Oath : I swear that i will Not Steal Ideas from other hacks and i swear that i will But my Hardest Work into this

Last edited:
Back