• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Did your Riolu/Lucario ever reached lvl 100, & if so, how?
no, my lucario/rilou never made it 2 lvl 100, but i would like it to be lv 100
it would be awesome :)

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Did your Riolu/Lucario ever reached lvl 100, & if so, how?

Yes, kept training my lil Lucario :D basically I just keep battling the e4 (and the champion) again and again till it's 100. Then I've used a Ditto and got a Riolu egg, then held an everstone, evolving it into 100 as well after a long while of training.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
-Nocturnal, I haven't seen you apply for joining this club before. May I suggest joining before answering questions? You don't have to join, and it's not required in order to answer questions, but it does allow you to have access to things only club members have access to.

The new date for the "Riolu Drawing Contest #1" is now August 17 ~ September 25 which is a long time from now. You don't have to rush, and you can take your time with the drawing.

Here is an easy trivia question:
Lucario Trivia: What is Lucario's well known move? (Lucario's "Signature" attack)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Can I still answer the question?
I already knew before seeing the replies.
Lucario Trivia: What is Lucario's well known move? (Lucario's "Signature" attack)
Aura Sphere

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yes, Aura Sphere is correct. Also, you can still answer the trivia question, even if someone answered it first, so no worries. (although if someone answered it first correctly, you can see the right answer beforehand)

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
Aura sphere is such a good move, probably one of my favourites. Accurate and strong

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I always have my Lucario learn Aura Sphere, and I never make him forget it. I find it to be one of the most useful moves whenever I battle.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Well, it's time for another question:

What is the favorite thing you like about Lucario, Riolu, or both?
Well, there are lots of things I like about Lucario and Riolu. I'm not going to list everything, but my favorite thing about Lucario is his ability to sense aura and other living things. My favorite thing about Riolu is how adorable he looks compared to other pokemon.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years

fer lucario: its his power! and fur... looks so fluffy ^_^ love how he acts... just liek me! (drop dead serious, but sometimes happy)

rilou: hes so adorable! :3 makes me wnta hug him ^_^ i luf how cute he is! <3

i <3 lucario and rilou!

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
there are lots of things I like about Lucario and Riolu.
LUCARIO : Lucario's ability to sense aura . he can predict the movements of their opponents, and use them to track anyone.
RIOLU : Riolu is playful, energetic, and loyal. he is so adorable . :P

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I personally like Lucario better, but I still like Riolu!
Lucario's really cool, he's two of my favorite types, and he's powerful. I like his aura-controlling abilities too.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Well, it's time for another question:

I love Riolu, because he's extremely cute with a whole lot of willpower, no matter how large the foe. I adore him in his role in the Pokemon Ranger episodes.

Lucario is Riolu's true power and courage really come out in Lucario, a great and strong Pokemon with those awesome Aura powers. He's just amazing.:cool:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

I love the fact that Riolu can sense the energy of ura and the fact that Lucario can use these aura waves to attack or predict the movement of their opponents, use them as an advantage in a battle and use them to track anyone down.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012

Thought question, but I would say basically everything. There isn't really 1 thing why I like them so much

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
For Lucario, it's one word - cool. It looks cool (that Egyptian god thing). And its signature ability of manipulating aura sounds cool and strong. This makes it different.
For Riolu, it looks like an active and cute child who tries to be tough. It has bouts of mature behaviour.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the club lately. I have been busy with school and I haven't had much time to go on the computer. But here is a Riolu trivia question:

Riolu Trivia: In PT/HG/SS(Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver), what is the only Psychic move that Riolu can be taught by the move tutor?

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the club lately. I have been busy with school and I haven't had much time to go on the computer. But here is a Riolu trivia question:

Riolu Trivia: In PT/HG/SS(Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver), what is the only Psychic move that Riolu can be taught by the move tutor?

That's easy, Zen headbut :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back