• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Great!! o3o

I've finally been getting good grades in school, recently started playing Magic: The Gathering, and also getting back into D&D. :D

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I...have never tried D&D. I really want to though ;;

Oh yeah one of the courses offered at the college I'm going to is on zombies. Not even joking.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

D&D is really fun~
I ordered a new Player's Handbook since I didn't have one and currently using a Elven Ranger. I'm currently too cheap/lazy to get a figure, so I'm using one of the HeroClix I have laying around till I buy one (War Machine to be exact) :D

As for the course, sounds awesome~
I hope the college I go to offers that ;^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like your life have been sweet, Sammy!

I've never gotten the chance to play D&D either. ;;

ffff ZOMBIES

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

eeyup, Ordered it from Amazon like the rest (or at least most) of my stuff that I order on the 'net and it usually comes by UPS and by Celestia, I'm going to raise complaints cause I paid for two day shipping and it wasn't here in two days >:c

Years

Top Gear is so funny, even though I hate most British shows it is an exception.

Who's your fave host? Clarkson, May or Hammond?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1. All three of them are cool, but Clarkson is most definitely the most awesome of them all. XD

BADGERS BEGONE!

Years

I like Hammond the most, he's the youngest of the bunch but he's funny. Plus he has had hosting duties on shows other than Top Gear, including a UK version of Wipeout as well as a kids' science game show.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Auuuuugh UPS. I'm not a fan of them. ;; Rather I just like to blame them for me having to wait five months for an OST

... I think forgot to refresh hahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back