• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Guys, I compiled something that relates to quite a few people in PC that have helped me enjoy this place for over a year now. Here's to you!

Keep on RPing!

I still lead you 4:3 brother. d: BUT THAT SO SO DAMN MOVING GOD

Uh, hello. I asked a few questions here & I'm being ignored!

Dude, you should bother to read the other posts.
I really think we should add one of the DCC's rules here, to avoid such posts.

DCC RULES said:
Keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself.

That should solve the problem lol.

EDIT: Rika, I am sorry to tell you that I do not like being ninja'd. 10 Points from your house. <3333

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Supervegeta That... that is touching. I've never been moved to tears so quickly in my life.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

EDIT: Rika, I am sorry to tell you that I do not like being ninja'd. 10 Points from your house. <3333

I knew it! You're one of Larroux new mods, aren't you? I do approve of House Points being used instead of infractions though. Now I just have to come up with a sleezy way to earn more again...

perhaps we shouldn't spam in this thread just because it's April's Fools though, there are so many other places to spam on this day lol

On a completely unrelated but oh so on-topic note, I'm thinking of creating a very different and original (I hope) RP. Not the indian one, no. I'm still debating whether or not it's a good idea to host another RP atm (it's not, believe me) and how to plan the story, but it would feature secret magic and werewolves and shizzle in the real, modern day world.

EDIT: ok I'm typing up a background story and I'm kinda thinking it's epic already. I need to go find an illustrator/animator/company and make an anime out of this lol

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ignoring that...

Supervegeta-I guess that song is okay. :\

RHCP-I do like the idea off magic. What do you have in mind?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

I knew it! You're one of Larroux new mods, aren't you? I do approve of House Points being used instead of infractions though. Now I just have to come up with a sleezy way to earn more again...

perhaps we shouldn't spam in this thread just because it's April's Fools though, there are so many other places to spam on this day lol

On a completely unrelated but oh so on-topic note, I'm thinking of creating a very different and original (I hope) RP. Not the indian one, no. I'm still debating whether or not it's a good idea to host another RP atm (it's not, believe me) and how to plan the story, but it would feature secret magic and werewolves and shizzle in the real, modern day world.

EDIT: ok I'm typing up a background story and I'm kinda thinking it's epic already. I need to go find an illustrator/animator/company and make an anime out of this lol

*sees werewolves* Congratulations this RP just got an instant approval stamp by Skymin! :D

But I iz interested in all your RPs. Doesn't matter if its something I don't like; you always manage to make things interesting xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
You flatter me :3

But seriously, there's probably several anime already with this story xD well the basic situation isn't very original at all, I guess. Basically there's a group of people who are entrusted with magic abilities from a special person who is the last descendant of a family that has been handing down the knowledge of magic ever since before a major ice age... and this group will be the players and will go all around the world to make sure that demons aren't found by normal humans. "Demons" aren't just monsters, they are all kinds of non-humans, mythical beings. And the reason that demons are appearing here is that long ago (before the stone age) humans banished all other beings from Earth in a big war and then brought the ice age upon the world, consuming almost all remaining magic, in order to make human civilization start over anew. The reason for that has been lost over time in the sacred family that carries the secret on... but I as the GM know of course ;)

Hm, this piece of text is probably a bit confusing. But if I write up a decent first post and plan some "episodes" and the major storyline, it can really become something I think. At least worth considering making.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

But seriously, there's probably several anime already with this story xD well the basic situation isn't very original at all, I guess. Basically there's a group of people who are entrusted with magic abilities from a special person who is the last descendant of a family that has been handing down the knowledge of magic ever since before a major ice age... and this group will be the players and will go all around the world to make sure that demons aren't found by normal humans. "Demons" aren't just monsters, they are all kinds of non-humans, mythical beings. And the reason that demons are appearing here is that long ago (before the stone age) humans banished all other beings from Earth in a big war and then brought the ice age upon the world, consuming almost all remaining magic, in order to make human civilization start over anew. The reason for that has been lost over time in the sacred family that carries the secret on... but I as the GM know of course ;)

Hm, this piece of text is probably a bit confusing. But if I write up a decent first post and plan some "episodes" and the major storyline, it can really become something I think. At least worth considering making.

haha, yeah, I think I've seen that story before. But honestly it doesn't matter to me xD I like this idea, definitely. I'm interested to see more. :d

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
*sees werewolves* Congratulations this RP just got an instant approval stamp by Skymin! :D
If there was a like button, I'd like this.

:'D

PLEASE DO THIS.

Guys, I compiled something that relates to quite a few people in PC that have helped me enjoy this place for over a year now. Here's to you!

Keep on RPing!
:')

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Alright, since I don't want to go to bed tonight wanna see the conclusion of the Lerroux madness, Skuumin tell us what's going on already and since I hate the maths which I should be working on, I'll type up a new RP instead 8D -shot by her future-

I think I'm even going to go against one of my principles.... I'll be making an orphaned character. It's because it's just the smoothest way to do it, so xD

EDIT: no wait, what am I doing. I don't have time for more RPs. Stop me already. Weeell...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
RHCP-It kinda reminds me of a combination of Zelda & Final Fantasy. :\ Don't know why. I might not join since I have my hands full with other RP's, but it seems interesting to join. :)

EDIT: Mood ruined. I got ninja'd... -_-

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It's not like I can help myself from it once I'm set on an idea :] I'll simply have to regret it later hurr durr

If anyone has comments on the roles I thought of having, I'd be happy.

THE WARRIOR - The offensive role with a melee weapon. The weapon is most often imbued with some kind of magic for special attacks, but some Warriors have been known to posssess some kind of other helpful ability. Warriors get physically powered up when they transform into their battling state.

THE ELEMENTALIST - The offensive role who doesn't do melee battling unless they have to. Usually carries a small melee weapon or a staff. Elementalists channel magic to control fire, water and electricity but can't create these elements on their own.

THE PALADIN - The defensive role with a melee weapon, shield and a strong armor in any shape. Paladins battle much like Warriors but focus on protecting themselves and others with the shield and uttering magic seals. The collection of seals varies with the Paladins.

THE SHAMAN - A versatile role. Shamans can't fire magic from their own hands, instead they conjure totems to perform different tasks. When their totems are down though, these can heal injuries and cause psychic or elemental damage or other magic effects. Usually carries a melee or ranged weapon but won't be as skilled in it as the Warrior or Ranger.

THE MONK - An offensive role with martial arts rather than using a weapon. The fists and limbs of Monks can be imbued with elemental or other magic to cause extra damage. They move faster than the others thanks to not having to carry a weapon or armor. They also heal from injuries slightly faster than others.

THE RANGER - An offensive role with a ranged weapon. Most have magical bows which imbue every arrow with some kind of magic, but some have had modern weapons. While those do much physical harm, they aren't easy to enchant and their bullets can often be stopped by demon magic. Will want to pick enemies down at a distance but might possess some martial arts abilities or a small weapon as well.

THE SHIFTER - A complicated role that battles by shifting into different animals or demons with powers stronger than the regular human's, when necessary. Each Shifter only has a few forms it can take on and it retains it's human mind when it transforms. Might carry a weapon but most often relies on the powers of its other forms instead.

Remember that regardless of what role you choose, you will not be able to control it completely - if at all - in the beginning.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Seems my days of WoW did an imprint after all. Yes, conjured totems that get stuck into the ground, only rather small ones, not poles several meters tall.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
:D That sounds interesting. Why must you make so many interesting RPs! Not to mention the fact that you are an awesome GM. T^T
Oh and what is WoW?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
8D WoW = World of Warcraft. I played Warcraft III and fell in love with the cuteness of the animations and the rich lore. I sort of like fantasy settings that are well made rather than shallow. So naturally I had to try out the mmorpg. Never got far though and didn't want to pay for how seldom I played the game... but it still is a wonderful world that should be turned into a RP. Somehow.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Oh World of Warcraft. Okay, I know what you are talking about... I just didn't know the acronym...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha, I might make it, eventually. At the moment it's either that (or that indian RP I talked about a while back) or creating my own character in Arcanum to try and up activity there. We'll see.

Overall, there are a lot of good, active roleplays here nowadays, so there's not really a critical need of new ones. But I still get a thrill every time I see the "accepted RP thread" updated~

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Red - Sounds fun. :3 But, again, I won't join. Sorry that I can't elaborate further, but I will later. The fact that I'm on a phone combined with this Lerroux madness destroying my brain, my abilities to give RP advice are hindered even moreso than normal. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back