• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I never needed to reach lv 75, maybe thats just me
I've also never had problems with sleeping...iunno if youve played my game or not, but regardless, you get a pokeflute eventually, so you can just use that

Psh. Yeah. But I had to restart because I picked the wrong starter. XD Yeah... I dunno. I guess I'm just really unlucky when it comes to sleep.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Time for an update!
wow, exactly a month later, neat

Here is an interesting shot, its mainly to show off NEW CLOTHES!
all the way from Aspira Region, isnt that cool :P

new_threads_by_theeaterofallbabies-d6ty6mo.png

Shout out to RianSky
he was cool enough to let me use an outfit from his game in mine! if you wanna do the same, send a message and we'll talk about the details and I'll make sure to add you in credits :D

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Hey guys! Currently I'm working on some sprite-work in the minutes of spare-time I have (which is not much :( ) and I currently have a total of 2 (possibly 3 outfits) from other fan games! I'm welcoming any cameos with due credit from any and all takers haha, but I digress

I'd like to Thank
Nickalooose for her great help with scripts, and her continued help actually :D
I dont believe you see it just yet, but she is the reason why you can get drops from pokemon, and why so many other nice features will be possible :3
Also, a sidenote, but her game is pretty *****in', and has some cool graphics by me, so if you wanna see an awesome inventive and creative take on Pokemon, check out: Pokémon L.I.F.E.

ANYWAY

in a sort of update, I have a brilliant idea for how to handle the Fast Travel Station! (the mode of transportation used in my game in place of fly)

secondly I want to "move out" of Kanto, the region my game is based in, and instead create my own, mainly because Kanto is so small, where as I want a large region with tons of fun areas to explore and lots of side quests and hidden areas - as a result, I am in need of a name for the region
-it is very possible that a young professor oak, an upcoming trainer, would travel in this region; I mean I dont see why he couldnt be here, but if there is a specified region other than kanto where its said he traveled in his youth, that could be an option

the bottom line is I need a name for a new region! I'm terrible with names, so I'll gladly take any ideas, it could be a great brainstorming session

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
How about Clensho, or Tiantho, or possibly Geonas those are just ideas, im new at this so im doing the best i can hehe.

Those are interesting choices, and don't feel bad, names aren't my forte but so far my favorite suggested name has to be Novos, but I have heard of others, here is a complete list of names I've been suggested:

Novos
Vonou
Eun
Marred
Clensho
Tiantho
Geonas

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'm re-mapping most of my game with some guidance from ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ, well he gave me very helpful advice which has jump-started a long line of epic maps of previously mediocre maps
On a line of updates, the region is now officially Lithos, and the beta set for christmas is shaping up to be one hell of an update
Finally, I shall leave you with this:
magnus_forest_by_theeaterofallbabies-d6v0qil.png

oh and this too ;)
I can garuntee you wont see this bad ass mofo done this way!
1474959_622313474495876_33649485_a.jpg

(credits to Noscium/Zerudez/me)

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
So Progress is still moving along, and the demo release scheduled for christmas seems to be well underway, so get excited!
Here's a little update for you guys

1465137_632270006833556_1385570353_n.jpg

Mwahahaha, its great

if you want to be a beta tester, let me know by wednesday so i can hook you up

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Are there any requirements to being a beta tester?

nothing big, but I need to get a report by that weekend to be able to fix the bugs in time for the release - so having wednesday-saturday free/any time between then to play it through and give a good review would be recommended, I'm not sure exactly of the estimated play time, but I'd say maybe 3-6 hours or so?
the big thing is that the review or bug list or w/e has to be done by that weekend, if you can manage that then you're welcome to be a tester :)

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I'm dedicated enough to play through the whole game, or what there is of it. xD
I could if you're desperate for testers, though. xP

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
Do you have a change log of some sort? I just like knowing what to look out for when things update. ^^"
Downloading now c:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Do you have a change log of some sort? I just like knowing what to look out for when things update. ^^"
Downloading now c:

hm...good idea, I suppose I'll start here and go from there...

Various towns have been remapped, such as stannum, cyan, ardiger, and road 1, 2, and 3
Magnus Forest has been updated
added a better encounter with Leaders joey and atrophinius
improved the story line from cyan, all the way to the detective
began work (that is not finished) with he first 2 gym leaders
improved the outfit system with the feature maruno added into essentials
improved a few sounds, so the music is relatively the same volume throughout, as well as adding x+y music
added honededge

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
er so the starters morphed into turtwig, cyndaquil and mudkip..?
loving the new demo though

Years
Am I supposed to beat the rival right after the 2nd gym ? He has like 10 lvls higher than the gym including a dratini with dragon rage so it's impossible to beat him without intense grinding which I hate :(. Am I missing something ? Too bad, this game seems very promising.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
er so the starters morphed into turtwig, cyndaquil and mudkip..?
loving the new demo though

I mentioned somewhere before that I rather fix bugs/move the game's progression rather than work on the starters (as I currently only have the front sprites of them done, and that is it...)

i even held a poll, and they were the winners, so thats why you see them - I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! I have been too, but some trainers can be annoying as hell right!??

Am I supposed to beat the rival right after the 2nd gym ? He has like 10 lvls higher than the gym including a dratini with dragon rage so it's impossible to beat him without intense grinding which I hate :(. Am I missing something ? Too bad, this game seems very promising.

I've been playing the game last night getting some good screenshots, and I think you should be able to if you've beaten those goon's zubat, he is one of the most annoying pokemon I've had to fight like...ever...

a good tip I've found is to catch a nidoran, as it might have poison point for an ability
theres also a **cough coughbulbasaursomewhereinstannumcough cough**

you should also collect berries if you're having trouble, but I've just checked and you're right...hahaha, I'll send out a quick update - thanks for bringing it up, i've never been notified of that, nor any other error I found last night...so yeah...oops, the reason he does is that previously you needed to fight 2 gyms, but now its just 1 and I forgot about the second encounter hahaha

another tip is to play at night, you can collect some interesting pokemon ;)

Note to anyone, if you're having a hard time deciding on a team, definitely choose honedge, he is an amazing asset

Small update
Download V4.1 Here
there are a few bugs I fixed:

1 parent now heals your pokemon (mom)
the mom convo is spaced out
the mom convo does not loop
road 3 is connected properly
road 3+2+4+ardiger town have had their BGM's fixed
Sam isn't impossible to beat
Atrophinius disapears

Last edited:
Back