• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
okey,so I didn't watch Pokemon from like Christams since I started watching Naruto(love it :D)so I would just want to know what basically happened there so far like what pokemon ash and iris have(and the green guy Cilan?no,ok i don't know his name)and everything like how many badges does ash have?

Just watch the episodes, its not like you missed over 100 episodes from the Black and White series.

:t354:TG

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Like the others said, research on the episodes on Bulbapedia or some other resource.

If you'd like, I can give you a rundown on what's happened so far:

In Japan: The Don Tournament is still going on. Cilan beats Trip, while Ash battles Langley (which isn't done yet)

In America: Ash and co. are in the Litwick mansion.

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
like what pokemon ash and iris have(and the green guy Cilan?no,ok i don't know his name)and everything like how many badges does ash have?

Well in America
Spoiler:

Now in Japan
Spoiler:

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
Years
I live in the UK and I hard that I can watch the Black & White series on CITV. Does anyone know what time the show comes on and on what days?

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
Years
Where is the Johto Journeys Boxset?

It seems to me as if a Johto boxset should've already been released by now. As far as I know the original 1st season sold very well, and I'm not totally sure about the Orange Islands.

Does anyone have any speculations about why Johto hasn't been boxsetted as of yet? I'm curious to hear what everyone has to say on this.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
The only ones I have seen is a Australian boxset, and those won't play on US/Canadian DVD Players.

As far as speculation your guess it as good as mine, just whenever Pokemon Co. feels like releasing it. Maybe contact a Pokemon Co. person and inquire about it.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
I have contacted Viz Media via twitter over a year ago and asked about Seasons 3/4/7/8 box sets and this is what they had to say.

VIZMedia
There you are! Sorry for the wait, here's what our VE dept had to report "They have been released previously only as episodics.
...Elements is the latest combination of various episodes from Seasons 1-8. Lately, there hasn't been enough demand for boxsets...

Viz Media isnt doing well I reckon, I used to import the dvd (I live in the UK) So as you can tell I bought Season 1 & 2 from them and all of the Naruto. But they screwed up with Bleach box sets and now doing it to Naruto Shippuden. So maybe they ain't selling the dvds that well. But still? I want the rest of the season and they still released Diamond & Pearl box sets.

Importing Pokemon box sets from Australia is far too expensive anyways even tho it's PAL and will work for me.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
Years
They really need to hold off on releasing the latest seasons, and focus more on the earlier. Pokemon used to be really big around the Johto era and I think sales of the Johto boxset would match the sale of Kanto. Or if anything, make the set a limited release with only a few sets available.

Just had a side thought:
We all buy the boxsets just for the episodes, but if the sets included extras, would that be a greater influence into purchasing the sets? or do you not care if it came with extras?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
I have a question : In DP180 Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port! サトシVSケンゴ!それぞれの船出!!
Satoshi VS Kengo ! Sailing for Respective Roads!! (Bulbapedia), what did Dawn say (or think) right after she said goodbye to Kenny (on the ship) (or right before Ash asked where she was) ? I can't hear english well enough, plz help!

Years
In Princess vs Princess, what is the music what plays just as Bulbasaur and Vulpix are getting licked by Lickitung called? This piece of music plays in several early episodes but I can't seem to find it on any soundtrack.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
In Princess vs Princess, what is the music what plays just as Bulbasaur and Vulpix are getting licked by Lickitung called? This piece of music plays in several early episodes but I can't seem to find it on any soundtrack.
I tried my best to see if I could find anything that matched, but sadly no. There are a lot of unreleased BGM that they have never released, so that may be the problem. I think Jorah would be the perfect person to ask in a question releated to this sort of thing.

I have a question : In DP180 Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port! サトシVSケンゴ!それぞれの船出!!

Satoshi VS Kengo ! Sailing for Respective Roads!! (Bulbapedia), what did Dawn say (or think) right after she said goodbye to Kenny (on the ship) (or right before Ash asked where she was) ? I can't hear english well enough, plz help!
In the english dubbed episode, at that part at the end of the letter you hear her read out "P.S. I have to admit, and I hope you don't mind- you looked kinda handsome when you beat Ash"

Years
I tried my best to see if I could find anything that matched, but sadly no. There are a lot of unreleased BGM that they have never released, so that may be the problem. I think Jorah would be the perfect person to ask in a question releated to this sort of thing

I just remembered that the music also plays in the first episode just when Ash takes Misty's bike.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Checked episode 1, and yes, unfortunately the track you're talking about is a 4Kids dub track, which is not released. Surprised the days when I was obsessive over the BGM is remembered @~@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back