• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EmeraldEmissary's Breeding Shop with services!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldEmissary

High Resolution
Years
Welcome to EmeraldEmissary's Breeding, Trading and Training Center! For your convenience, it is divided into 3 sections:
1- Breeding
2- Trading
3- Training
1- Breeding
Here's a list of projects I've done, am currently doing or will do.
Done:(bred for shinies)
Spoiler:

In Progress:

Queue:
Totodile, Eevee

NOT doing:

If you want me to breed something for you, use this format:
Pok?mon:
Ball:
IVs:
Egg Moves:
Payment:(If applicable)
Example:
Pok?mon: Totodile
Ball: Dive
IVs: 5iv - Special Attack
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Payment is only required for requested pok?mon that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Hidden Ability($)
- More than one egg move($)
- Specific Hidden Power($$)
- Shiny/TSV match($$)
- More than one requested($$$)
Payment is as follows:
$=Parent or Plus Natured Legendary
$$=Shiny or nonshiny BR
$$$=Shiny BR or noncompetitive shiny legendary
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2- Trading
This section is pretty self-explantatory. I'm still working on the Google Sheets document, but I have every level 1 shiny that isn't a starter documented here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...7-nz7STZRRZoXsfkW8dLqw0PaHY/edit?usp=drivesdk
3- Training
Are you tired of working hard to EV train that shiny that you just hatched? Fill out this form. EV training/levelling is easy but can be overwhelming. The service is complimentary, but limited to 1 'mon or request per day.
Pok?mon:
Current level/EVs:
New level/EVs:
Friend Code:
Rules:
-If you're caught trading illegitimate Pok?mon to me, your priveliges will be revoked.
-My service is free to the community but I might be busy, so don't expect me to reply instantaneously.
-Please don't be a jerk in this thread.
-I will not take more than one request per person per hour. You can ask for a bred pok?mon and levelling, but don't post more than once for a single request.
Current blacklist:
None.
My 3ds Friend Code: 4098-7459-1907
Thanks for reading, and have a nice day <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back