• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
i really can't find out where to use dig for the gs ball.. help :O

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2022
I have a bit of an issue.. After i use the mega stone, it disappears... Is that supposed to happen?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
I have some problems using the searches, I can barely find things I look for, so excuse me, when I ask here, but:

Where is the move deleter? In the first page is written, that it will be in Halfleaf City, but I can't find it on the map in the game.

AstralComet

PKMN-Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
While playing Victory Fire, I noticed a bug. I wish I could post a screenshot, but I didn't post 15 times so I can't =/

When you encounter a Skiddo, it says ''Sunkern'' but it should be ''Skiddo''. You should probably check the stats of it too if you want to correct it.

Last edited:

AstralComet

PKMN-Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Another Pokemon with a wrong name.

''Trevenant'' is named ''Exeggutor''. Again, I wish I could show you a screenshot of it, but I didn't post 15 times yet.

Edit: It's pre-evolution also has a wrong name.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Please!I really need to know!How can i transfer the old beta save file to the newer beta?Can someone tell me?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2022
I dont know if many people know this, but u CAN get Arceus (only using walkthrough walls)... Go to marble city, and in the top left corner of the city, there will be a patch of water with a cave on the other side... once inside, you'll need flash and waterfall and you will eventually get to another cave... when in there, turn on walkthrough walls and run forward until you reach a white pillar. follow the pillar and you will see a wild arceus on the other side...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks but where in jade volcano i should search for bagon? Please tell me the exact place

The part near Volcano Town. You can find Bagon in the grass there.

Can anyone tell me if Zapdos is obtainable and, if so, where? Thanks.

Sorry, but Zapdos is not available in this hack.

i really can't find out where to use dig for the gs ball.. help :O

Just check the wall in Pinearoma Villa.

I have a bit of an issue.. After i use the mega stone, it disappears... Is that supposed to happen?

Yes, it ought to disappear as you can only have 1 mega Pokemon in your team, you must use another stone to get your mega Pokemon get back to normal form to get your next stone, but there're two ways to break this rule.

I have some problems using the searches, I can barely find things I look for, so excuse me, when I ask here, but:

Where is the move deleter? In the first page is written, that it will be in Halfleaf City, but I can't find it on the map in the game.

Halfleaf City is on the left of Mugwort Villa, the Dragon-Type gym(The 7st gym) is in that city.

Where do u get dive? Im stuck trying to get to grey island

You can get Dive after you finished the Team Mirage event in the secret base of Bronze Port.

While playing Victory Fire, I noticed a bug. I wish I could post a screenshot, but I didn't post 15 times so I can't =/

When you encounter a Skiddo, it says ''Sunkern'' but it should be ''Skiddo''. You should probably check the stats of it too if you want to correct it.

Thanks a lot for reporting, however, I think I've already fixed them in the newest Version 2.35, if you'd like, please update to the newest Version 2.35 to have these errors fixed.

I dont know if many people know this, but u CAN get Arceus (only using walkthrough walls)... Go to marble city, and in the top left corner of the city, there will be a patch of water with a cave on the other side... once inside, you'll need flash and waterfall and you will eventually get to another cave... when in there, turn on walkthrough walls and run forward until you reach a white pillar. follow the pillar and you will see a wild arceus on the other side...

Do not use cheat code, you can find it regularly, just find Azure Flute in Central Area, and the road to Arceus will be unlocked.

Years
if you want to get all megas then go and talk to the engineer b. c and take the mega stone and store em into pc and again go and talk to him thats how you can get all mega stones hope i helped and sorry for the bad english.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
I have some question about this hack. Anyone can answer them for me?
- How to get HM07? I just went to rose town but cant find HM07 water fall?
-At Mist path, it has a deep sea that we can dive. and it is called bottom of the sea- I dived there and found one wall with the code like unown pokemon but i cant understand what they mean. Somone can translate that code?
-How many legendary pokemon i can catch in this version? I only got kyurem,victini and entei. and i suppose that there are more legendary pokemon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
I'm encountering this corrupt file after the League. How can I get rid of it?
I got some save stats before League.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
how to get mew?
i can't find deoxys' meteorite in karst cave...
how to get eliza? i found the silver sword but i just have a lv. 5 zorua..
i found a bad egg in box 3... why???

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
Yeee, this is one of the best pkmn hack rom I have ever played, great job ~<3
Also, may i ask where is an oshawott/evo obtained ^^?

Back