• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp NanoWriMo! (And general writing goals this month)

Bay

Years
Hi, all! So I'm wondering if anyone here has been doing April Camp NanoWriMo? For those that don't know, Camp NanoWriMo is where you set you own writing goal instead of NanoWriMo's 50K wordcount goal. Also, it takes place in April and July. Yes I know I'm six days late in this.

If you're not officially participating in Camp NanoWriMo, you still have writing goals for this month?

For me, I'm not officially participating in Camp NanoWriMo but I still have a few writing goals this month.

1) Edit Foul Play 27 and maybe write new material?
2) Edit one short FE3H fic
3) Plan and write another short FE3H fic for an event

I've been distracted with several things including gaming oops the last few days and will still be busy, so we'll see if I make at least a couple of those goals!

Last edited:
Years
I'm probably going to give this one a miss. If I set a goal like that I'll almost certainly pick one I know I can reach, but it'll still add a bunch of pressure where I'd rather just focus on the writing at the moment. I'm not really working on anything where word count matters either.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I have a few goals for this month! I want to be... at least 80% done with the Chapter 6 post of my RP, because that's scheduled to be released on June 1st and I want to start in on Chapter 7 before 6 goes out. Easier to make sure they line up that way, yknow? But I'm also aiming for at least one character post a week with the goal of getting my character out towards the front of the pack. She's been behind :') And Karen and Eli and I have to start Actually Writing our stuff for Trainers this month oops. We got some bones down but not much else.

Back