Advertiser Content

Let's Go Do you plan to complete the dex?

Started by Sheep December 30th, 2018 9:38 AM
  • 14 replies

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 53 Minutes Ago
26,618 posts
12.9 Years
Those of you who haven't completed the dex yet, do you plan to? If you have already, when did you complete it? (EXTRA) Do/did you do a living dex (get one of each Pokémon, including all evolution stages)?
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 21
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
812 posts
2.3 Years
I completed it two days ago, actually. And no, I didn't do a living dex.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Coldnx

Ice-Type Enthusiast and Jynx's 1# Fan

Four Island
Seen May 18th, 2019
Posted January 5th, 2019
9 posts
246 Days
I'd love to complete the Dex, but unfortunately, I can't because of the Trade to Evolve Pokemon like (Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp etc). It's unfortunate that stuff like this still exists in the game and they can't just put some NPC in the game to evolve it, it's irritating to people like myself who just want to play solo.

It's going to be quite challenging to look for shiny Pokemon without the Shiny charm and relying on Catch Combos and Max Lures.
"I may have lost to you, but I'll never give up on my Ice-type Pokemon, you should aim to win with the Pokemon you like best too!" - E4 Lorelei

Ash

Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
13,403 posts
11.1 Years
eventually when i feel up to it. at least that's what i keep telling myself but i don't know when i'll actually bother to do so

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
10,824 posts
4.9 Years
I did, because I don't generally consider a Pokemon game complete unless I do. Took me around 35 hours in total, I think? I didn't do a living dex because I honestly couldn't be bothered; it wasn't THAT fun, and chaining for hours to catch duplicates of rarer Pokemon with multiple evolutionary stages, then chaining MORE to level up them, sounded like a chore.

...excluding Mew and Meltan/Melmetal btw, because I don't have a smartphone for Pokemon Go and I flat-out refuse to buy into Nintendo's paywall.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 57 Minutes Ago
Posted 57 Minutes Ago
14,949 posts
11.5 Years
I will because I'm fairly close to it already and have GO for any additional transfers needed. Not counting Mew because screw paying that much for the add-on, and Melmetal... maybe one day, not exactly fussed on it though.

I won't bother with the living dex however for this game.

SurrealBrain

Male
Seen March 1st, 2019
Posted February 28th, 2019
40 posts
1.6 Years
Not really. I'm not gonna say I won't, but it looks unlikely due to my sister not wanting to buy either game (she said she'd rather save her money for an entirely new Pokemon game than buy a remake), and my brother saying he'd go with Let's Go Eevee to get the one that's a bit more different from Yellow.

I got Let's Go Eevee for Christmas, by the way. I don't forsee myself buying Let's Go Pikachu, since the game is fun, but not to the point to where I feel like I need both.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer

Male
Seen January 4th, 2019
Posted January 3rd, 2019
92 posts
10.8 Years
Eevee player here and I actually have real ambitions to complete the Pokédex and need a Pikachu player who is in the same boat. Basically I need a swap day for version exclusives and trade evos. I have everything I need. Unfortunately I also need an Omanyte. I can get you Kabutops but I don’t have Kabuto. Send me a pm if interested!

Pig

Not Frankie Muniz

Age 24
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
194 posts
1.2 Years
No, if Let's Go Johto comes out I may change my mind on this, but as it stands, unfortunately the game isn't interesting enough to me.

𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮𝔂-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷❤

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 57 Minutes Ago
Posted 57 Minutes Ago
14,949 posts
11.5 Years
I ended up completing it, with a bit of combo chaining on Chansey and a bit of Rare Candy usage, and some transferring from GO. :V If bank support is confirmed I will consider doing some chaining for Shinies, so at least there's that.
Advertiser Content