• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
btw, the download links won't work.. why is this so? the 4.0 beta link doesn't work..the subtext is pokemonuranium.com/download.html, i dunno if it is a link but it won't work..

thats because nintendo taked it down you have to search for this game yourself

Years
Really just want to show some love for this really great game!I was pleasantly surprised by the April 1 2018 update which proved this isnt forgotten.Thank you for making such a good game.

Delta231

A noob
Years
Where can i download this game and can i play it on a Android?

Actually, i want the download link for this game. You can send me via PM. I searched it everywhere but couldn't find it. Thanks

Seriously you don't know that this game was C&D by Nintendo?!.. You can't play it on Android. Nobody's gonna get you the link.

Years
Patch Update 1.2.3 ? 6th August 2018
BUG FIXES
Tons of map fixes to correct the bugs that appeared in the last update.

Fixed double battles crashing in randomizer.

Completing the championship will no longer remove all Actans from your PC.
PokePod calls should no longer interrupt the animation when using an HM.

QUALITY OF LIFE
New cries have been added for many Pokemon.

The PC now has a "Release All" button that can be used to release all Pokemon in the currently selected box at once.

Renamed "Optimized English" to "1337 Speak" as April Fools is long over and some people
seemed to be missing the joke.

You can no longer send or receive PokePod calls in the Hazard Zone.

POKERADAR
Fixed bug where PokeRadar chains would randomly break for no reason (Yes we ACTUALLY
fixed it this time).

New HUD added for the PokeRadar that displays your current chain length and the Pokemon you are chaining.

The PokeRadar now has its own background music when in use, as well as a sound effect when a shiny patch appears.

Tweaked the PokeRadar's shaking grass animation to be much more obvious on light backgrounds as it was nearly impossible to see on Route 16.

Red grass will now have an increased chance of spawning a HA Pokemon (20%).

The PokeRadar will now never select tiles you can not walk on (such as those under NPCs).

When the PokeRadar chain is maxed there will be a very slight chance (5%) that Pokemon will have improved IVs.

Edit:Sorry for the giant post but I wanted to share this because the OP can no longer be updated cause of certain reasons I think

Last edited:
Years
Patch Update 1.2.4 • 29th October 2018

Fixed bug where mystery gift pokemon could not pass down HAs.

Fixed bug where a ranger on Route 7 was so startled by the Nuclear Gyarados that they changed gender.

Macho Brace will no longer soft lock the game.

Fixed common crash on main menu after deleating any save.

Fixed rare crash when getting spotted by certain trainers. Most notably the fisherman on route 15.

Fixed the very common crash at the Hall of Fame before the credits role.

Resized one of the credit background images to fit properly.

Added Connor Griffin to the credits for his amazing work on several of the background music tracks used in the game. We sincerely apologize for this omittance. You can check out his other works on his website at https://www.connorgriffinmusic.com

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2019
If anyone reading this has old mystery gifts please contact me, mainly looking for Modrille and Minyan

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Just wanted to say that this game serves as an inspiration to me, and seeing how amazing the end result was I just hope one day I can make something that is almost as amazing as this game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 19, 2023
How can I get the pokedex to register pokemon from the beta that were transferred

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
So hey um, I'm gonna start playing this game and how challenging is this game? I'm just asking this to know whether or not I should do a nuzlocke.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Finally I played (and finished) this game, version 1.0.1 (made by original creators). Uranium is good or very good at pretty much everything. Recommended!

My post-game team:
XKufZAa.png

Some points that I dislike/to improve (may be fixed on current version. Worse first):

1. Trade Evolutions
  2. Weak pokémon without evolutions, specially Kinetmunk, Gerbolta and Barand. Luckily I didn't pick one of these (I almost used Barand).
  3. Evolution methods hard to guess. At least put better tips on NPCs! I guess that few player can evolve some pokémon like Cararalm without looking into guides.
  4. Incomplete sidequests. I spent a good time searching for a way to go into Angelure Town. It's better won't start a sidequest if it isn't completed.
  5. Can't back sometimes, like on Nuclear Plants.
  6. Can't back to Vinoville. So, if you miss Good Rod and S51, your second chance is only at post-game.
  7. Game is a little slow, similar to official games. I mean the flow, like wild battle start/exit and battle turns
  8. Some wild/received pokémon on low level, specially starting on route 10. With old exp formula, takes a time for the new pokémon catch up.
  9. Uranium type being a little broken. It gives 4x damage to almost all dual type pokémon.
  10. Surf/Bicycle BGMs playing too much. This is even worse at sea rotes which BGM is Surf BGM, so every time that I start/end surfing, the BGM restarts
  11. Fly received late game
  12. Can't fly between regions
  13. Misleading Dive shadow on some places like route 10.
  14. NPCs with more than one dialogue. It's annoying to speak into all NPC more than once, to don't miss anything
  15. Some pokémon unavailable. Baitatao and other leave holes at Pokédex.

Back