• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

green thumb

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Anybody here care for gardening, growing crops/spices or keeping house plants? Do you have a green thumb or are you a bit of an indoor plant serial killer?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I have a house plant. I give it water on occassion. It sits next to the window for sunlight. That's as far as my expertise goes

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I used to like doing and cultivating the irises out front. But then more and more weeds began to make it way more work. And I started to get sick of it.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Well I'm studying about plants so yeah I naturally like it, it help me lower my stress.

Years
I don't have a yard of my own to try planting anything, nor do I even have space in my condo for it. >< Not even the windowsills, there's not a lot of good light in here and they're narrow anyway. I wanted to try planting an herb garden if I ever got out of my apartment. Well, I did and I still don't have the means to really plant one, dreams mildly dashed.

Though I did manage to keep a plant alive for several years back at my old place. A begonia of some sort, I think? Gave it to someone else to plant in their yard when I moved, though. This past winter probably finally killed the poor thing, alas.

Years
I once had a small plant on my desk in a previous job, was simple to look after, although I have no idea what happened to it after I left.

I don't really have the space for one in my home but if I did I'd probably get something pretty to look at, that wouldn't be hard to look after.

Back