• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
can i get a Pumpkaboo? if so then where and when?

hZBKcVM.png

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I wanna give you an update on some good luck I've had in my game, as it might help give you some encouragement. I restarted my game this tme starting with Litten, and got a brave nature with high ivs in defense, special attack and attack which is great for a set I looked up on Serribi which creates a cool combo with U-Turn and Overheat while primarilly sticking with physical attacks for incineror's set. I cannot wait to see more of this game since I cant wait to decimate the bad guys in the game with this combo lol.

I also got amodest Nidoran Female with Rivalry which will allow for some tactical play once she evolves into Nidoqueen.

Good luck I cant wait to see more out of this

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I wanna give you an update on some good luck I've had in my game, as it might help give you some encouragement. I restarted my game this tme starting with Litten, and got a brave nature with high ivs in defense, special attack and attack which is great for a set I looked up on Serribi which creates a cool combo with U-Turn and Overheat while primarilly sticking with physical attacks for incineror's set. I cannot wait to see more of this game since I cant wait to decimate the bad guys in the game with this combo lol.

I also got amodest Nidoran Female with Rivalry which will allow for some tactical play once she evolves into Nidoqueen.

Good luck I cant wait to see more out of this

Glad you enjoyed it!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
a small unusual dialogue issue I encountered after I got the Eevee gift at the ranch, the ranch owner still says he gives you an egg even though the eevee is a regular gift pokemon. No harm came from th eincident, I wanted to point that out as it might confuse some people.

EDIT: I joined the pokemon rangers in the city with the mall (Cant remember th ename of the city right now) and after collecting the job for the guy who wants food, the mission appears again even after completed. I reset without saving as a precaution here to keep from bugging out my game, I wanted to make sure you knew this for the next fix

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
This is a very important thing to note, apparently sleep can override other status conditions. I had a poisoned eevee get put to sleep, curing it of poison in turn. This seemed like a good thing on the surface, but then sleep apparently can override sleep which not only makes no sense but I dunno if that resets the sleep timer as well.

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
This is a very important thing to note, apparently sleep can override other status conditions. I had a poisoned eevee get put to sleep, curing it of poison in turn. This seemed like a good thing on the surface, but then sleep apparently can override sleep which not only makes no sense but I dunno if that resets the sleep timer as well.

Were aware of the issue, were just struggling to find a fix for it right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2019
I am loving this game so far. The pacing, the characters, the aesthetics - I really like it. My only complaint would be that there are a lot of minor grammatical errors, but they really don't affect the game's quality.

I'm at the first gym and I don't know what to do with the tree.

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I am loving this game so far. The pacing, the characters, the aesthetics - I really like it. My only complaint would be that there are a lot of minor grammatical errors, but they really don't affect the game's quality.

I'm at the first gym and I don't know what to do with the tree.

Thanks for playing, and we're all glad you enjoy it! We are currently trying to weed out all the small grammatical errors that are still in the game. Also if you see any bugs, be sure to tell us about it!

Alioda

Artworker for Pokémon Renaisance
Years
Hey! Just wanted to say that i'm enjoying this game so much! I love it! I would love to help you since i'm a drawer and a gfx :)

Also, I dunno if you noticed but the link of your discord is not available anymore, I wanted to join so yeah :/

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Hey! Just wanted to say that i'm enjoying this game so much! I love it! I would love to help you since i'm a drawer and a gfx :)

Also, I dunno if you noticed but the link of your discord is not available anymore, I wanted to join so yeah :/

Thanks for all the kind words about our game and letting us know about the discord link issue! We're thankful for the offer, but we don't need any more artist atm. If we need a few more hands, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Just letting everyone know that Episode 2 of Pokémon Floral Tempus is now released!

If you find any bugs, please let us know here. Grammer or gameplay is welcome!

You can download the new episode on the bottom of the main post.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Is there a way to get Sylveon and if so how because the Eevee I got has a good nature for one.

Last edited:

Teanz Gamer

Traductor de Videojuegos
Years
I see that every time the game is better.
I really believe that it has a future.
Thanks for developing it.
Hopefully soon I can be in Spanish too.
In fact, I'd like to help you with that.

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Is there a way to get Sylveon and if so how because the Eevee I got has a good nature for one.

Sylveon evolves by max happiness with a fairy move.

I see that every time the game is better.
I really believe that it has a future.
Thanks for developing it.
Hopefully soon I can be in Spanish too.
In fact, I'd like to help you with that.

Just let me know when your available to help! I'll be sure to help you anyway I can!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Ok thanks I figured that might be it but jut wanted to make sure before I ran around with i. Also great work with this one. I especially love the aesthetics in it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
So I took a pause on the game cuz my team wasnt a good fit for the 2nd gym, came n after a lil bit of trial n error I won, but now I'm not sure where to go, been a lil while so I can't remember. If anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be great.

Juno and Ice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
So I took a pause on the game cuz my team wasnt a good fit for the 2nd gym, came n after a lil bit of trial n error I won, but now I'm not sure where to go, been a lil while so I can't remember. If anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be great.

After the second gym talk to Garrison. You can find him on the beach on Ixora Island.

Back