• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Neptune

Energy
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2010
It's been removed and I don't need your help!!
Yes, you do. Apparently you can't tell which Pokemon are hacked and which are legit. Hacks will be spreading around the site if this continues.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2010
Hi, i'm new to your thread a lot of rules i must say, umm i'm very bad with offers, but how about my shiny umbreon with psychic for your shiny Froslass lv1 Naive? And maybe my shiny vulpix with hypnosis and energy ball for your female snorunt?

Last edited:

PDC

Years
RNC,the pokepark events that you gave Ash(xxashxx) awhile back a hacked.I'm sorry to say that.Zyo(from serebii) Hack Checked Them and said they were hacks.Downloaded from a website.Sorry but its true.Were the ones you ahd hack checked?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC,the pokepark events that you gave Ash(xxashxx) awhile back a hacked.I'm sorry to say that.Zyo(from serebii) Hack Checked Them and said they were hacks.Downloaded from a website.Sorry but its true.Were the ones you ahd hack checked?

Yes, I know, that's why there not on my list any more, I for got to tell him, but I do have replacements now.

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
Sorry, my give away isn't til tomorrow.

Okay then, what would you like for them? I have a shiny Safari Zone-caught, but touched and nicknamed Nidorina with Counter and a Bold shiny Grimer on my Platinum. If you don't want that, I could just post again tomorrow, I suppose.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Okay then, what would you like for them? I have a Safari Zone-caught, but touched and nicknamed Nidorina with Counter. If you don't want that, I could just post again tomorrow, I suppose.
My shinys are all free, just forrash pokes and only on Sundays, check back tomorrow please.
does anybody have TRU Arceus or Darkrai?

Why you ask that??

Back