• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon Mobile Games DCC & Quick Questions

Years
-has yet to get the good friendship items-
Still rockin' it with Pikachu, Litten, Snorlax, and Bulbasaur. yeeeh

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I only just yesterday bought the Rowlett friendship item because I wanted the coins. Is there something like him for diamonds?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I only just yesterday bought the Rowlett friendship item because I wanted the coins. Is there something like him for diamonds?

I don't think so. Maybe in a future update. Sableye could probably fit the bill lol.

I am saving up for another supporter. Just got Greninja last week. Lol. I'm digging it with Piplup, Litten, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Greninja, and Charizard

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I started this game a bit later than everybody else and now I regret, I missed all the fun DX

jombii

Years
QEpapN1.png

i feel honored

jombii

Years
well no matter how late you are to the pond, it's all fine as we're still here :)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I got back into it in a big way the past few days. Load it up a few times every day.

jombii

Years
Still trying to get to Heal League. I am srsly regretting not discovering the easy way to karping

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I'm still so mad I lost my save ;^; I had paid money too, so I lost those extra diamonds/items -_-

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
what happened?

good thing is you can try johnny's tips now easier

It's what I'm doing but I'm not as addicted as I was...my phone died and I didn't know I needed to note a code to backup the data ;^;

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Spoiler:

Mudkip gives you a good item each 10 hours. (9 hours if you have Starmie)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back