• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
six hours more, no shiney...

blah blah blah....

i want it but at this point im like...

ABANDON SHIP![not seriose...]

patience is the only answer i have.

keep me posted on your successes.

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
how are we all doing, still no luck with my shiny slugma..loosing faith in my future shiny Magcargo but im stil going to try..on the brighter side, i found a shiny mudkip unintensionally when restarting my emerald game.
Shiny count:
Golbat into crobat
Hairyama
Mudkip

also i don't say this counts but ages ago i got a tailow on a non hacked rom. i lost my save file now though.
Getting quite good luck on crystal, i got shiny Lugia after about 200 saves and loads.

MetalMario about cheating it is possible to create an exct copy of a pokemon and make it shiny, you can also make the pokemon shiny using cheats. Theres a pokemon creater program somewhere on the internet where you can make the pokemon exactly how you want. ive also seen a cheat that makes all pokemon you see shiny. it would be impossible forD and P to stop you uploading them.
I can honourablly say i will never cheat for a shiny pokemon

There is also a problem with Diamond and pearl.
Pokemon will be clonable. Say i have Diamond and Ruby:
If i want my pokemon off ruby on both, ill trade onto diamond then ill backup my save file with my action replay then trade back to ruby, then restore my diamond save file. It will also be possible when trading between dimaond and pearl for 4th generation pokemon

Also...ive noticed that theres alot of people preteding they got legit shinies, what is the point in lying hey, especially when they wont shiny hunt. when dimaond and pearls out and if i still dont have my magcargo, ill need to trade!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
That isn't a problem with diamond and pearl; that's a problem with AR and cheaters.
I didn't get much shiny hunting in last night, and have nothing to show for it. As soon as I'm ready for school I'll switch the ol' SP on and go to town though.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hey everyone.
i have had no luck since poochyena. i agree with Ryan about Lady Demoonica Darkmoon freeservers site i have made a fourm that really needs more members,ill gladly host a shiny dex on it.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
SHOOT!
For some reason, I lost a page of posts because PokéCommunity only e-mailed me when shido posted! X_x
Evil subscriptions. >O

I´m only passing by. Haven´t hunted today, and I hunted some...FIVE eggs yesterday. X_X
I wasn´t planning on hunting, but ya know, a Shiny can be gotten from a battle to another. Unfortunately, this was not the case. - -
Yes, that DOES mean I didn´t get it. ;_; Ah well, I wasn´t expecting a Shiny in practically five eggs. - -

Well, main reason I started this post was to answer shido.
Yes, you CAN get more than one of the same Shiny. I got both of my Shiny Tentacruel on Sapphire, on the same save file, with a distance of about 369 hours from encounters, if I recall correctly. So the answer is plainly yes.

Now, see ya guys! Good luck and good hunts! ^_^

~*Ru*~

P.S: Hope ya get a Shiny soon, LDD! X_x

P.P.S: I think that Shiny Dex idea is good! XP

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Hi.
I'd like to join... I just learned about catching shineys; and I'm trying to go after a shiney Raquaza as my first. Then I might try to nab a shiney Absol.
Anyway, Wish me luck... I hope you all find somthing worth your while!

Years
smithy.boy said:
MetalMario about cheating it is possible to create an exct copy of a pokemon and make it shiny, you can also make the pokemon shiny using cheats. Theres a pokemon creater program somewhere on the internet where you can make the pokemon exactly how you want. ive also seen a cheat that makes all pokemon you see shiny. it would be impossible forD and P to stop you uploading them.
I can honourablly say i will never cheat for a shiny pokemon

There is also a problem with Diamond and pearl.
Pokemon will be clonable. Say i have Diamond and Ruby:
If i want my pokemon off ruby on both, ill trade onto diamond then ill backup my save file with my action replay then trade back to ruby, then restore my diamond save file. It will also be possible when trading between dimaond and pearl for 4th generation pokemon
All this can already be done. It has nothing to do with Diamond/Pearl. I know it's completely possible to create a perfectly legit-seeming shiny in a cheat; what I'm saying is that most cheaters don't have the patience to do so. I, myself, have the knowledge and information to create a flawless "Pokémon generation tool," and I probably will for something unrelated (and has nothing to do with cheats). From what I've seen of the online, so-called "Pokémon calculators," they're pieces of crap. The one I saw forced shinies to have a specific Trainer ID, making them a dead giveaway. Another potential cheat giveaway would be Trainer Memo/version combinations. A level 6 Zigzagoon met on Route 101 is clearly illegitimate. I never said this would catch 100% of cheaters, but it will curb things by a lot. I'm also aware that there seems to be a "factory reset duplication glitch," which allows for duplication without the use of a cheat device at all.

An aside note: since when do Action Replays let you copy save files, anyway? You'd need a flash linker or XBOO link cable to do that.

shido said:
my friend wanted me to ask have any of you caught the same shiny twice in one save file cuz he wants to catch another diglette but doesnt believe he can catch another one unless he starts a new file .
I caught two shiny Hoppips from the Techtonix (Memorial) Pillar on the same save in Fire Red. I'll tell you this once more: THERE IS ZERO DEPENDENCY BETWEEN DIFFERENT WILD ENCOUNTERS! Once a wild battle has ended, the game has no memory of it whatsoever, beyond the Pokémon if you caught it. There's NO "shiny counter" that counts down from 8192, there's no "shiny blacklist," preventing you from seeing the same shiny again, and there's no predesigned area where a shiny may be hanging out. If there was a shiny counter, LDD would have seen a shiny in the Seviper patch by now, since she's had more than 8192 encounters there.

CrystalLatias said:
Hi.
I'd like to join... I just learned about catching shineys; and I'm trying to go after a shiney Raquaza as my first. Then I might try to nab a shiney Absol.
Anyway, Wish me luck... I hope you all find somthing worth your while!
You may join. Welcome to the best club at PC!

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Wh00t! Thanks!
Where do you find the banner 'Not all that Glitters is gold'? I'd like to use it in meh sig.
Anyway, after 'bout... 1 hour, I still havn't even GOT to Raquaza. I hate Sky Pillar...x.x

Years
[ URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247][ IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcbanner4reg.png[ /IMG][ /URL]

Copy and paste this into your sig, removing all spaces. This banner's availible for all members to use, and I encourage you to use it!

I'm home, now. Yay.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Thanks for the code ^-^
Sorry if this should have been edited into my old post, but while in **** Sky Pillar, I got a Shiny Sableye! ;333 My first Shiny!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Congradulations on the Sableye CrystalLatias! So cool, I have one too.

LDD's update: 105 Surskit, no shiny.

Yeah not that much hunting today, because I cleaned my entire room free of dust and dead Ledyba. (Ladybugs)

Years
CrystalLatias said:
Thanks for the code ^-^
Sorry if this should have been edited into my old post, but while in **** Sky Pillar, I got a Shiny Sableye! ;333 My first Shiny!!
o_0 Congrats on your choco Chozo ghost! XD "Shine on, diamond eyes!" (FYI, that's Hawthorne Heights, not MCR. I'm not liek obsessed with one band or anything...) It's too bad I didn't notice this earlier. I guess that's what I get for spending all my time in Subscribed Threads.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Congradulations on the Sableye CrystalLatias! So cool, I have one too.

LDD's update: 105 Surskit, no shiny.

Yeah not that much hunting today, because I cleaned my entire room free of dust and dead Ledyba. (Ladybugs)
NooOooOoo! Not dead Ledyba! *cries*

Anyway, I suddenly got the urge to pop in Crystal again and try to complete the Pokédex. The only thing I can't get is effing Celebi. :\ My dex is very low, so this won't be easy.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
MetalMario said:
Anyway, I suddenly got the urge to pop in Crystal again and try to complete the Pokédex. The only thing I can't get is effing Celebi. My dex is very low, so this won't be easy.
Do you think you'll see anything shiny? And how'd you get a Mew?
MetalMario said:
If there was a shiny counter, LDD would have seen a shiny in the Seviper patch by now, since she's had more than 8192 encounters there.
I think having a shiny counter would be a very handy device, I'd like to know that I WILL find a shiny in a lot less time that it normally takes me. (Around 16000 encounters or more.)

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Do you think you'll see anything shiny? And how'd you get a Mew?
Possibly. More likely, I'll end up picking up the slack on my efforts to breed for shiny Skarm so I can clean the place out to breed my Kanto starters. The Mew I currently have was cheated for, but I'm contemplating restarting my Blue game to try out the Mew glitch. I may not, considering it's the oldest save I have, dating back to the hay day when everyone had a game.

Raising this Pidgey and Spearow for dex is getting tiring. I may switch what I'm doing for something else.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Yeah, the only Mew/Celebi I ever owned were cheated for too.

I gave up on finding my Bellsprout, 'tis gone forever. :(

In my friends game I have been in the Seviper patch for about 130 hours total, 80 after seeing the shiny Seviper.

Speaking of that Seviper; If we catch it, it counts for the dex right? But it will stay on the dex and not our SHCcard if we trade it away. Does that mean that my friends Seviper will have my name after it as for catching it?

EDIT: Good night, this midnight shiny hunter is going to go play her game. ;) Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
OOOO! I'm a fan of your external shiny dex!
We should spiff it up a bit, but I definatly like the form it's taking! *Applauds*
I don't have school until 2PM tomorrow! That means I can get some serious midnight shiny hunting in! BOO-YES!

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hi! Guys I am so back!

Shiny update:I traded my pokemon to a shiny wismur.MM said that would count so I am so Happy :D XD!

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
MetalMario said:
o_0 Congrats on your choco Chozo ghost! XD "Shine on, diamond eyes!" (FYI, that's Hawthorne Heights, not MCR. I'm not liek obsessed with one band or anything...) It's too bad I didn't notice this earlier. I guess that's what I get for spending all my time in Subscribed Threads.

Whoo-hoo! Thanks. When I saw it, My brother was like, 'Thats not shiny. Dont bother. Plus, It's just a Sableye.'
But it's a Shiny Sableye!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, you have Shiny Sableye too? Cool.
I have a quick question about hunting. If you save right in front of Raquaza, then keep resseting and battleing it, It will apeer shiny only during the battle, right?

Back