• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Final Vote Count, Day Five:
Superjolt (3)
gimmepie (2)
metroid711 (0)
Not Voting (2)
gimmepie, HyperMorian, metroid711
Superjolt, Desinishon
(Bardothren)
Nuclear Chicken

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Game Over
The town surrounded Litwick, the poor little candle that had done nothing wrong besides having a penchant for violently ripping out the souls of unsuspecting victims. He was really a good guy, though.

This time they didn't need Arceus to reveal whether or not their victim was guilty.

"Looks like this candle's been snuffed out," cackled the Cradily as Litwick's life faded away.

It was then that Cradily, Watchog and Drampa turned to the rest of the remaining townsfolk. Apparently ending the helpless little candle was all they needed to overpower the town. Yeah, real threat that one had been.

They laughed as they thanked Noivern for splitting the vote, and then they awkwardly glanced over at Jynx, who had done nothing but silently twerk for most of the day. They decided to leave her alone. Forever. It didn't look like she was ever planning to stop.

They put Noivern on a leash and tied him to a tree, where they could throw fruit to him and watch him try to fly around. Drampa put Shinx on a separate leash and kept him by his side. An old man needed a pet, after all.

They'd only lost two pack members during all this. A fair trade to take over an entire town.

Now they could live in peace as they expanded their pack indefinitely. . . . Or could they?

If nothing else, Arceus suddenly materialized and began bitch slapping the Cradily. "I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A WORTHLESS CREATION!" she bellowed between blows. "AND NOW YOU'RE SINGLE!!!"

She vanished, leaving Cradily on the ground in a beaten, bloody mess, but alive. Still alive. And single forevermore. A single tear fell from the abomination's face.
Superjolt is dead!
He was Litwick, the Villager!
The town has been overwhelmed!
The werewolves have claimed victory!
Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa the Mafia Goon
HyperMorian as Watchog the Mafia Goon
gimmepie as Cradily the Mafia Goon
Desinishon as Shinx the Villager
Nuclear Chicken as Jynx the Villager
Bardothren as Noivern the Villager
purplecicada as Squirtle the Mafia Goon
Abby as Wormodam the Mafia Goon
Sparkin as Jolteon the Villager
Aaron as Octillery the Villager
Johnny as Gengar the Villager
Superjolt as Litwick the Villager
Home as Crobat the Villager
Bidoof FTW as Bidoof the Doctor
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott the Cop
Kitty as Arceus the Villager
Points!

GM Bonus (30 Points) - Nakuzami, of course.

Team Win (40 Points) - gimmepie, HyperMorian, metroid711, purplecicada, Abby

Killed on Night Zero (10 Points) - Rabinov

Removed from Inactivity (-20 Points) - DeusPro, SirDolan

MVP (30 Points) - Kitty
There weren't many major plays in the game, beyond purplecicada being used as bait to lure out the Cop. One thing that did happen, however, was Kitty scum reading the entire mafia and no one else. This didn't lead the town to victory, but it did get her killed pretty soon after, and it was certainly amusing to see.​
metroid711; said:
purplecicada; said:
Sparkin; said:
DeusPro; said:
Bardothren; said:
Johnny; said:
HyperMorian; said:
Superjolt; said:
Home; said:
Bidoof FTW; said:
Abby; said:
SirDolan; said:
Kiyotaka Ishimaru; said:
gimmepie; said:
Kitty; said:
Rabinov; said:
Desinishon; said:
Nuclear Chicken; said:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
giphy.gif

Im surprised i lived this long

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Kits really deserved mvp.
r u telling me i could have got mvp if kits didn't scumread all maf members

Congrats on your points, Kits!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I FUCKING KNEW IT (well actually Johnny knew it first, sorry for not trusting you on that Johnny)

Holy crap GP, I was getting so mad you have no idea lol. My theory about a triple bus between you, Abby and metroid was also right but I decided that didn't make sense... well played though.

Sparkin

That last minute bandwagon where all the mafia went for me...

Gg metroid, for winning your first game

Years
I FUCKING KNEW IT (well actually Johnny knew it first, sorry for not trusting you on that Johnny)

Holy crap GP, I was getting so mad you have no idea lol. My theory about a triple bus between you, Abby and metroid was also right but I decided that didn't make sense... well played though.

Yeah, sorry I had to piss you off so much :')

I'm a good team mate really. Bussing three of my four team mates is not a regular occurrence.

Back