• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
aeternum's bluffing.

If you guys want to think I'm the one with a blundered move, you'll be wrong.

He may be wanting you all to think that so that you waste your chance of killing him.

[execute] aeternum

mind making this easier for us then and tell us who you picked up? ;)

Years
Hey if you got recruited by them wanna tell us which one you're actually aligned with? There's no way that could possibly end poorly for you.
Legit though, I agree with Chura. The only question is, which one has nobody?

Sparkin

[Execute] Aeternum

Last edited:
Years
Honestly, given that Alvey went after Desox first, it seems most likely to me that Alvey has the recruit.

[Execute] Desox

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
your loss

Honestly, given that Alvey went after Desox first, it seems most likely to me that Alvey has the recruit.

Flawed logic, kind of a WIFOM.

Also, don't you notice how he acted he voted me because of a 1/5 chance it's me at first, and now he acts like he's certain it's me? You're being fooled.

Last edited:

Desox

Years
desox' defense sounded like he was expecting him to say it
so he knew he ****ed up??

Or more like I know nothing will happen out of this, and it won't count either as a win nor a lose for me.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I... I see.
I want to stand up for dad but I honestly can't pick. Tbh I need to vote so...
[vote] Desox.

Desox

Years
If you don't know who my recruit is, unless you grab him/her by chance, it's pretty difficult I come out harmed.

And that's why I won't reveal my recruit to aeternum after his distraction.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
there's no reason to act so defensive as a recruiter if you know that you have an agent. i never said I know for sure that you do or don't have an agent under you, but the scared way that you've acted pushes me towards believing that you dont

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]Desox If he has a recruit, then whatever. More potential recruits for all of us. If not, then disposing of one of my rivals is ideal.

Back