• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Filling Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 4, 2020
I just need to get the trade evolution pokemon to complete the HoennDex. If there is anyone out there that could help me that would be amazing.Im playing Alpha Sapphire and the Pokemon that I need are
Huntail
Kingdra
Dusknoir
Rhyperior
Gorebyss

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Do you want to keep them or just trade back and forth to fill the dex?

What are you offering in return? It will help rally help if you offer something for the trouble.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 4, 2020
Honestly I just want a trade back. Sorry should of been more clear. I wasn't really going to offer anything if someone wanted something in return Id be happy to try to get it if I don't already have it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
You might want to fill out your friend code and all that technical stuff on your profile too when posting things like this.

See how mine appear? That will help too in the future.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
You're quite welcome, and I'd help you out if I could, but I don't think I have any of those that you're looking for.

Hopefully someone else can help. If not, try a Pokemon thing on reddit too; I remember when I needed evolution help (ie, through trading), I found someone one of those of things right away. If you can't find help here, that is.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I'll have to check, but I think I kept a copy of my living dex in Alpha Sapphire, so I should be able to give you what you're looking for.

As for another helpful tip, only the original creator of the thread gets a notification when something is posted. If you want someone to be notified that you're replying to them, make sure to use the "Quote" button on that person's post. Welcome to PokeCommunity, by the way!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 4, 2020
I'll have to check, but I think I kept a copy of my living dex in Alpha Sapphire, so I should be able to give you what you're looking for.

As for another helpful tip, only the original creator of the thread gets a notification when something is posted. If you want someone to be notified that you're replying to them, make sure to use the "Quote" button on that person's post. Welcome to PokeCommunity, by the way!

Wow thank you so much

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Alrighty, I've found all five Pokemon you're looking for! I've cloned them from the originals, so these ones are for you to keep. Make sure you have some extra Pokemon to give away (even if it's just five Magikarps) and add my FC when you're ready.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 4, 2020
Alrighty, I've found all five Pokemon you're looking for! I've cloned them from the originals, so these ones are for you to keep. Make sure you have some extra Pokemon to give away (even if it's just five Magikarps) and add my FC when you're ready.

Ready whenever you are again Thank You!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back