Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the creative arts.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old February 3rd, 2019 (6:30 PM).
Molly, you are so adorable! ♥

I'm what most consider to be "new" to this section of PC, though I may have actually posted here many, many years ago.

Here's some of the art I've been doing over the past few years. All of these are featured on my DeviantArt account. Nearly all of these were outlined and colored in GIMP. I know the shading is very crude and inaccurate on most of them, and the body parts on some of the drawings are out of whack. That's what I get for self-teaching myself character art.

Pokémon fan art:
    Spoiler:

Perhaps one of my more "controversial" art pieces, due to it being an obvious display of AmourShipping.

Whaddya know? It's the super-cute Bonnie from Kalos. ^^

I did this as a 'parody' of the famous commercial bumpers utilized on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show. (That's what I get for watching Carson's reruns nearly every night on Antenna TV.)

When I first saw Popplio, he reminded me of Salty the Seal from Mickey Mouse's theatrical animated shorts. How fitting that this cute water starter would hang out in a bathtub!

Molly Hale:

Molly looks so lonely sitting on that bench, doesn't she?

My oh my... such playful cuteness (and quite shippy as well)

This is what I thought Molly would look like if she were to travel in Alola - and choose Popplio as her starter Pokémon for that region.

The following images are of my first-ever OC, Susie, who I created in the summer of 2017.
    Spoiler:

Here she is, playing the Virtual Console release of Pokémon Gold on her 2DS.

From September 2018.

Believe it or not, I came up with this as a (very) loose reference to The Everly Brothers' 1957 hit "Wake Up Little Susie".
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 5th, 2019 (3:25 AM).
    A bagel... TWO BAGELS!!

Nature: Timid
      Cute artwork! I especially like the Oshawott and Popplio pieces!

Quick Reply