Entertainment & Media The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:40 AM).
Most powerful being in fiction

Nature: Careful
    Are you a big fan of the popular website called the SCP Foundation?

I myself am a big fan of the website.

Mainly because they are so good at writing horror stories.

Here are just a few scary SCPs.

SCP 173: a statue that kills you if you don’t look at it.

SCP 682: a hard to kill lizard that adapts to anything you throw at it. Basically doomsday on steroids.

SCP 035: a mask that possesses you if you wear it. It’s also sentient and can control your mind. It constantly oozes a corrosive slime that dissolves anything.

SCP 096: a 7 foot tall humanoid that kills anyone that looks at its face whether from a photograph, video camera, or looking at it directly.

SCP 106: a old man that is in various stages of decay. He can phase through walls, corrode objects, and drag people into his pocket dimension.

SCP 049: A plague doctor that believes that he must cure the world of the pestilence. Anyone who he senses has the pestilence is cured aka turned into a zombie.

I am the One Above All. I see through many eyes. I build with many hands. They are themselves, but they are also me. I am all-powerful. My only weapon is love. The mystery intrigues me.

Quick Reply